Looking for a fun way to keep your brain active? A new study has found the games that are most effective at boosting memory, attention, and processing speed. In this Guide, I have listed out the 11 best Games to Improve Memory and make you smarter.
Lumocity is one of the best brain game app you can install and play right now. The app contains a lot of different games that can improve your memory and keep you challenged. You can find games from different genres like problem-solving, math, memory, and more. The app also keeps track of users’ progress and provides insights to help players better understand where they excel and where they need to improve
If you are looking to play any brain game, you should definitely try this one. With the free version, you can play 3 daily tasks and free games available inside the app. The pro version has no limits you can play all games, whatever you like.
- 50+ activities …and counting.
- Challenges for memory, speed, logic, problem-solving, math, language, and more.
- Regularly release new features.
- Carefully curated sets of games made for you.
- Personalized tracking of training habits and preferences to find different ways to challenge your brain.
- Learn your game strengths, weaknesses, and cognitive patterns.
- Analysis of your gameplay to make connections to daily life.
Peak is another most popular brain game you can play right now. The mini-game challenges inside the app will help to get your brain trained. You can select personalized brain workouts and see your progress.
The Coach will challenge you with new workouts, track your progress and show you where and how you can improve, keeping you motivated and pushing you further.
The app also keeps track of users’ progress and provides insights to help players better understand where they excel and where they need to improve.
- Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity, and Emotion Control.
- Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brain map and brain game performance.
- Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
- Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU, and more.
- Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
- Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice.
- More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
- Get personalized brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
- Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Elevate takes the game experience even further with the addition of writing, reading, and speaking text. The app also has 35+ inbuilt brains to improve attention, speaking skills, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more.
Each person is provided with his or her own personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results. The app comes in both paid and free Versions. You can play 3 daily tasks and selected games in the free version.
- 35+ brain games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
- Detailed performance tracking
- Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
- Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
- Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
The goal of a sudoku puzzle is to fill the cells with numbers from 1 to 9 so that each number is only used once in each row, each column, and each small square.
If you are looking to spend a little bit of time-solving puzzles this one is for you. Once you start playing you will be addicted to this game.
- More than 10,000 classics, well-formed sudoku puzzles for free
- 9×9 grid
- 6 perfectly balanced levels of difficulty. This free app is suitable for both sudoku beginners and advanced evil sudoku players looking for a challenge!
- Support both phones and tablets
- Portrait and landscape mode for tablets
- Simple and intuitive design
Brain Out” is an addictive free tricky puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers and different riddles testing to challenge your mind. The simple animated game experience will help you to improve your logical think ability.
The game is really fun to play, you just need to apply logic to solve the riddles. The game is available for free you can download and Start playing it right now.
- Absolutely unimagined gameplay
- Easy and simple but humorous game process
- Funny sound and witty game effects
- Unexpected game answers
Brain Teaser and Tricks
Brain Teaser & Riddles is a completely free riddle game, which will challenge your brain and mind. Each level consists of difficult choices, riddles, puzzles, and questions. You will solve complex riddles by finding clues, objects, and hidden secrets.
- Mystery solving and clue hunt levels: Who is lying? Who is the mother? Who is the killer?
- Free to download, free to play, and free to enjoy. No hidden fees.
- Dozens of levels filled with Tricky & Crazy riddles.
- Choice-based complex scenarios and gameplay.
- Professional graphics and animations.
- Immersive and funny sound effects.
- A great game to develop brain skills and IQ.
- Funny stories and characters.
- Levels filled with brain teaser humor.
- Clue detection system for complex puzzle lovers.
- Find hidden object levels to test your perception.
- No copy-paste levels, each level is %100 unique.
- Intuitive Help and Hint systems to help you along the way.
- Addictive and relaxing gameplay.
- Can be played offline.
- Play without the internet.
- Brain games and Brain Go for adults to boost their brainpower.
- Great exercise for brain training.
Logic master 1
Logic Master is a game of logic with the most unusual & tricky questions that require a creative approach. The used to play this game when I was in my school. The app has improved a lot and new animations and games are now even better. The game is simple and really fun to play.
- Very simple and addictive gameplay
- Multilanguage support
- 200+ puzzles
- Global Leaderboards, Achievement Boards, and Star Boards
- Cognitive Score Evaluation
- High quality and lovely hand-drawn graphics
- Fun music and sound effects
- One finger touch or drag controls
- Compete against time and players all over the world