You have to realize I like doing big movies that appear on a big screen. So the visuals and the audio have to be of a certain quality before I start to get excited about the thing. No, No I am not talking about big Audio inventions. I am just saying how good audio can make a big change.
Getting good audio is not easy as it sounds. We have to edit and tune it in order to make it perfect for listening and now it’s possible for everyone to do it, thanks to some apps in the market making it possible. In this Guide, I have listed the best audio editing apps out of hundreds of apps in the market to get the best audio edits.
3 best audio editing apps for Android
1. Lexis Audio editor
Audio editing isn’t simply adding background music or trimming the clips it’s more than that and lexis Audio editor is perfect for that. You can edit Tempo, Speed, Pitch, and more. With the help of 10 bands Equalizer, it takes even further.
Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
2. Wave editor
Wave editor is another popular app that launched recently. The best thing about this app is its simple interface and ability to edit audio like a pro. The app is available for free on play store you can download and start using it now.
- Multi-Track mixing and editing
- WAV or MP3 recording formats
- Visual tools (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrogram)
- Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, AIFF, alac, amr, au, caf, FLAC, Atk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, Ogg, pdm, PCM, pdf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, VOC, w64, wav, xi
- Supported export formats: AIFF, FLAC, mp3, Ogg, PCM, wav
- Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
- Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Zooming, panning, and selection functions
- Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert
- Amplitude meter
- Undo/redo & copy/paste features
- Compact view setting for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- Separate audio format conversion utility
- Auto pitch tune effect
- Recorder widget
3. Audio evolution mobile studio
Audio evolution mobile studio is another pro-level audio editing app on Android. The app comes with a ton of audio editing features needed for pro editing audio experts. This is a paid app. The pro version will cost you around 400 rupees in India.
- Multitrack audio and MIDI recording/playback
- Virtual analog synthesizer ‘Evolution One’ based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO’s, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer, and more
- Virtual sample-based Soundfont instruments
- Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
- Low latency and multi-channel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
- Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
- Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
- Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
- Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
- Assign LFO’s to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
- Sidechain on the compressor effects
- Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
- Import of many audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI
- Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, or OGG file with share option
- Unlimited number of tracks and groups
- Normalize, auto split and time-stretch audio
- Punch in/out
- Latency correction for track synchronization
- MIDI remote control
- Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
- Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
- Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)