FYI: We updated this list recently. No changes were made.
With the growing number of smartphones and tablets, the market is flooded with a variety of earphones and headphones. Some are good, some bad. To help you make a better-informed choice, here’s a list of the best earphones under 200 rupees in India. We have tried to include all the relevant features so that you can make an informed decision.
How to choose the best Earphones
Understanding and knowing what we are looking for when buying a product is really important. When comes to buying Earphones you should consider the type of Earphones and the type of sound quality you are looking for.
- Compatibility: make sure that your smartphone is compatible with wired earphones. Most of the new smartphones in the future might not have a 3.5 mm headphone jack, and instead, you have to use USB Type – C and wireless earbuds.
- Types of Earphones: When it comes to choosing the Types of Earphones we have Two options: One with plastic and the other with buds that goes into our ear. You can choose either of them based on your preference and comfort. I prefer the buds as they sound better and fit better compared to plastic ones.
- Sound Quality: Before we talk about Sound Quality we should know the terms Musical Pitch. Musical pitch is determined by the frequency of sound waves. High pitches = high frequency = soprano, violin, flute, etc. Medium pitches = middle frequencies = viola, cello, alto, tenor, oboe, etc. Low pitches = low (bass) frequencies = bass, bassoon, bass drum, baritone.
- Lows– it is the part where the low frequencies in a track are. Like bass & sub.
- Mids– is where the mid frequencies are. In EDM this part is covered mostly by the synths & vocals.
- Highs– consists of the high frequencies. Like shakers, rides, hats, and keys, etc.
5 best earphones under 200 rupees in India
1. pTron pride lite
pTron pride lite is the one you should look for you if you want the best earphones under 200 rupees in India. It comes with 10mm powerful bass drives that offer deep bass and the vocals and trebles are good for the price. It comes with an in-ear type design that is comfortable to wear.
Overall if you are looking to buy a good pair of earphones for under 200 rupees with sound quality, PTron Pride is the one you should get.
2. PTron HBE6
PTron launched its new PTron HBE6 successor to PTron HBE5, the best-selling earphones under 200 rupees in India.
The new PTron HBE6 offers a similar design as the PTron HBE5 with an ear design, the same type of cable, and a similarly designed headphone jack.
The sound quality is also very similar to the patron HBE5 because it was equipped with the same drivers. Overall it’s again a good choice for people looking best cheap earphones under 200 rupees in India.
3. PTron HBE5
pTron is well known for producing low-budget good earphones for a long time now. And PTron HBE5 is no exception. The pair of earphones is priced at ₹199 and they offer great value for money if you want Decent vocals and trebles.
The earphones offer an in-ear design and support mic. Talking about the sound, they use powerful 10mm drivers for better bass and sound quality. Overall, PTron HBE5 offers the best sound quality under 200 rupees in India.
4. Zebronics Zeb corolla
Zebronics Zeb corolla is the cheapest and best earphones you can get for under 200 rupees in India. They are available at just 149 rupees and offer a very good sound quality for the price.
It offers an ear design and looks great with a black and gold-colored design. While holding in hand they feel definitely cheaper but they don’t look cheap.
5. Oppo wired earphones
Oppo is a well-known brand in India that makes mobile phones. The company also offers earphones for under 200 rupees in India which are good for the price.
Oppo wired earphones same experience as Samsung’s Iconic white-colored earphones. If you used them before and liked them, you will also like this one.
Join the discussion. Find answers, ask questions, and learn more about Earphones
[dwqa-list-questions category=”Earphones & Headphones”]
Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
Most of the products we recommend can be purchased from Amazon or Flipkart. If you want to return any product, we have created an ultimate guide to returning products on Amazon or Flipkart. You can also tag us on Twitter at @vinronco or write us at vinron.in/contact us for further assistance.