Playing Simulator games is really fun. As smartphone is getting better and better the Flight simulator games for smartphones has also improved a lot. You can go through this post that provides information on the best flight simulator games for android. I have listed out the 5 best flight simulator games android you can play right now.
15 best flight simulator games android
1. Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator
Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator is the best overall flight simulator game you can play. The game is paid but you can also download mod if you wish. The game is the best Flight Simulator game you can play. I don’t recommend you download the mod apk because it lacks so many features. The game size is about 77M.B in size.
- Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
- Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
- Customisable time of day and weather conditions (real-time or custom)
- Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon and stars
- Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan and auto land on select aircraft)
- Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
- Engine startup and shutdown
- Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Advanced replay system
- Weight and balance configuration
- Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations and wing flex, on select aircraft.
2. Guardians of the skies
Guardians of the skies are the best game that is truly made based on the Indian airforce. You need to play as Air Force Combat Pilot that takes you through one training and ten combat missions. The graphics on this game are great. The controls are also really good. Overall if you have a dream of flying Indian airforce aircrafts this game is for you.
The size of the game is about 135 M.B in size and is available for free on Google Play Store. The game will end once all the 10 missions were finished.
- Very Realistic Mission Profiles
- Highly detailed aircraft models and other assets
- Featuring fighters, transport and helicopter aircraft of the IAF
- Easy to learn training mission for new flyers
- Ten Operational Missions featuring various IAF roles
- Advanced air combat depictions with modern air to air and air to ground weapons
- Uncluttered Head Up Display optimized to display relevant information
- Aircraft Skin changes in phase two
- Multiplayer in phase two
- Optimized for low to medium end smartphones
- First mobile game to be officially based on the Indian Air Force
3. Flight Pilot 3d
Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free is the most downloaded flight simulator game you can play. It’s not like the real simulator game but it offers a very good gaming experience. The size of this game is about 83M.B.
- Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
- Tons of real-life planes: from single engine props to SUPERSONIC JETS, from airliners to military aircraft
- Fun and challenging missions: emergencies, rescue missions (save children, women and young boys and girls!), rough landings, fires, races
- Immersive scenario: explore a huge open map with tons of surprises in free flight mode
- Intuitive mobile controls and an ADDICTING gameplay
4. X-Plane Flight Simulator
X-Plane Flight Simulator is a big game. It offers a more realistic gaming experience. The missions on this game are very limited but you can enjoy this game really well. I had the best experience while playing this game. The game is heavy you need a good gaming smartphone to handle it smoothly.
- 9 free tutorials, teaching the basics of takeoffs & landings, traffic patterns, helicopters, & more.
- 2-player internet multiplayer via Game Center (free for everyone)
- Fully interactive cockpits on many aircraft, wired to real systems models, with working gauges, displays, buttons, & switches
- Full startup procedures supported on many aircraft (optionally start any aircraft from cold & dark state)
- More than 50 systems modeled, each of which can be failed on command
- Emergency scenarios
- Combat missions
5. Flight Sim 2018
The game is good. Not better than the three games listed above. As far as the experience was good enough to play. This game isn’t designed for a true flight simulator player.
- Many Planes To Choose From
- Global Open World Map
- Spectacular Day-Night Cycle
- Realistic Flight Controls (tilt steering, buttons or lever )
- Actual Plane Cockpits
- Dynamic Weather Systems
- Challenging Landing Scenarios
- Accurate engine sounds
- In flight radio communications
- Lots of customizations
6. Flight Simulator 2018 FlyWings Free
Flight Simulator 2018 FlyWings Free is another best flight simulator you can play. The game is very simulator to the best flight simulator with lower graphics. The size of this game is about 200 M.B.
- CHOOSE between airplanes, helicopters, fighter jets and the amazing ANTONOV 225!
- + MISSION and FREE FLIGHT game modes, log your FLIGHT HOURS and to UNLOCK airplanes!
- + AMAZING 3D graphics of cities, landscapes and aircraft.
- + DANGEROUS and BUSIEST AIRPORTS around the world! Like Lukla Airport in Nepal and J.F.K. Airport in New York!
- + RECORD AND SHARE the best moments of your flight with our NEW replay tool.
- + Fly with other pilots around the world in the MULTIPLAYER gamemode!
- + CONFIGURE your flight! CHOOSE between Day or NIGHT, WEATHER CONDITIONS, WIND speed and the NEW feature: WEIGHT and PAYLOAD!
- + REAL audios, REAL airlines and liveries, REALISTIC physics for best simulation.
7. Turboprop flight simulator 3D
Turboprop flight simulator 3D is a very different flight simulator compared to all flight simulator games listed above. The game is open-ended meaning that you can drive other ground vehicles, Load, unload, and airdrop supplies, and more. The game has no restrictions and you can play whatever you wanted to just like other open-world games.
The size of the game is just 60 M.B in size and the graphics are just average considering the size. The game is totally free to play and available on Google Play Store.
- Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the airplanes).
- Realistic physics for flight simulation.
- Complete pilot controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
- Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick/yoke).
- Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
- Close to realistic engines’ sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
- Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
- Several islands with many airports.
- Selection of measurement units for airspeed, flying altitude, and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).
8. Flight simulator 2d
Tired of playing realistic more graphic intentional flight simulator games, then you should definitely try this one. As the name suggests, Flight simulator 2d is a true sticky flight simulator game that is really fun to play.
The game consists of features like different in-flight warning indicators, airplane destruction physics, stalling mechanics, multi-stage flaps system, aircraft-based engine behaviors. The flight simulator additionally includes 8 hand-drawn propellers -, jet-aircraft, each with its own fine-tuned flying characteristics.
The size of this game is about 27 M.B in size and is available for free on Google Play Store.
9. Airlines manager
This game is very different when compared to all games listed above. Instead of flying your airplane, Airline manager as the title suggests you have to build your empire. You need to buy your airplane, train your staff and make a profit and expand your company portfolio.
The first thing I observed after installing the game is the Design of the gameplay. It feels so natural and real when you buy flights and run them on your own. The graphics are good but not as good as expected. The game is just 91 M.B in size and is available totally for free on Google Play Store.
- Acquire airports
- Buy or rent aircraft and perform aircraft maintenance
- Open new routes and flights and set up air traffic control
- Detailed scheduling of flights and fleet, and air traffic control in worldwide airports
- Trade your aircraft in real time with other players using the second hand market bidding system
- Choose between simplified fleet management or complex management of your airline
- Create and manage your entire fleet tycoon strategy (Development, Banks, Finance, Maintenance, Services, R&D, Marketing, HR)
- Create, manage and admire your empire with the live flight and airport map for your aircraft
- Build your empire and dominate the airline and aviation world with your fleet, airports and routes
- Set your own prices: fleet route audits, demand simulation
- Create and provide a full range of services: improved airport access, attractive prices, in-flight comfort, and more
- Control your fleet finances: bank loans, precise accounting, detailed cash account
- Train your staff and managers: agency or in-house, in all airline sectors
- Unlock new fleet bonuses during workshops
- Analyze the daily and fleet schedule: what is the most profitable airport? What are the most profitable routes?
10. Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is another popular graphic intensive game. The game is paid, it costs nearly 270 rupees in India. I brought it for around 85 rupees long ago.
The game has over 70 plus airports to choose from. You can select different flights based on your experience. The graphics are really good. This game is one of the most graphic-intense flight simulator games available on android.
The size of this game is Whooping 2.14 GB and if you want to play this game you can purchase it on Google Play Store and start playing. If you don’t have the Budget to Purchase this game you can try alternative flight simulator games like x plane.
- over 70 airports to choose from
- 6 aircraft included ( F-18,
- Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
- Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits in all aircraft
- Lighted cockpit at night time
- Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
- Realistic flight physics
- Sophisticated autopilot
- Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
- High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Lighted buildings at night
- PAPI runway lights
- Altitude Callouts
- Over 40000 square miles flyable area
- Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
- Adjustable time of day
- Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
- Replay system
- Different view modes: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, HUD view and many more
11. Air control 2
If you find all the above games are graphic intensive, then this game is for you. Air Control 2 is a simple app that wants you to act as an air control manager. You need to set routes for the airplane and manage the whole system. The graphics are simple to clean.
The size of the game is just 16 M.B in size and is available for free to download on Google Play Store.
- Worldwide locations: From scorching deserts to freezing mountains
- Multiplayer coop maps: Play with your friend on the same tablet
- Tons of different planes and choppers
- Zeppelin airships
- World’s fastest plane: The SR-71 Black Bird
- Avoid blazing storms
- Make snappy decisions when radio jam hits a plane
- Countless hours of addictive gameplay
12. Extreme landings
Extreme landings is a flight simulator designed based on real-life flight accidental landing challenges. The game contains 36 missions and with additional 216 landing challenges. You as a pilot need to land a flight without any damage. The game is available for free on Google Play Store. You need to purchase a few challenges in the game to complete all missions.
The size of the app is about 458 M.B in size and is available for free on Google Play Store.
- 36 missions (6 included + 30 available for purchase)216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions (18 included + 198 available for purchase)
- 20 HD airports (4 included + 16 available for purchase)
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed – Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
Other best Flight Simulator Games
- Aeroplane real flight simulator – get it on Google Play Store
- Real flight simulator – Get it on Google Play Store
- World of airports – Get it on Google Play Store
- F18 Carrier landing lite : Download
So, those are the list of best Flight simulator games for android. Hope you find this list helpful. If you have any suggestions you can DM us on Twitter at @vinronco. For more Best Games you can click the links below.