With the launch of the new iPhone 12 series, Apple iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max discontinued in India. The company has pulled both the devices from its official website, but interested buyers can still buy them from other offline and online retailers including Amazon as well as Flipkart.
The newly launched iPhone 12 series are much more expensive in India than in any other countries. If you are looking for an affordable pro iPhone you can still look at iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro max. To recall here are the specifications of iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro max.
Specifications of iPhone 11 and 11 Pro
- 5.8‑inch (2436×1125 pixels) / 6.5-inch (2688×1242 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina XDR display
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 12MP Telephoto (ƒ/2.0) sensor for 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 144×71.4×8.1mm; Weight: 188 grams / Dimensions: 158×77.8×8.1mm; Weight: 226 grams
- Gigabit-class LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 18 hours / 20hours of video playback