- Apple has asked Foxconn to move some iPad and MacBook manufacturing capacity to Vietnam, Reuters reports.
- The assembly lines are set to start production in the first half of next year at Foxconn’s Bac Giang province, according to Reuters ’ source, who notes that Apple wants to diversify its supply chain due to the ongoing trade disputes between the US and China.
- Reuters ’ report doesn’t state which iPad or Mac models will be assembled in Vietnam, nor what proportion of Apple’s total production will shift out of China.
- But these wouldn’t be the first Apple products to be assembled in Vietnam — Apple started producing AirPods Pro units there earlier this year Vietnam.
- The report also claims the contract manufacturer also plans to make television sets at the Vietnam plant for clients including Japan’s Sony Corp, with the beginning of such production slated for late 2020 to early 2021.
How do I permanently delete my UPI ID?
How do I permanently delete my UPI ID
October 22, 2022
How to enable personalization on Google map
Here is how to personalize your experience on google pay. This helps you to bring more good experiences to your Google pay app. Follow the guide to get personalize Google pay experience.
March 12, 2021
Apple September Event 2020: All the announcements
Watch Highlights of Apple September event 2020 - New iPad air.iPad 8th generation,apple watch series 6 and Apple watch SE announced
September 16, 2020