Simulator games are the most popular games out there, we already have a list of popular simulator games like bus, train, flight, Cat, Dog, and more, and now we have included Ambulance simulator games.
Best Ambulance Simulator games for Android
1. Emergency Ambulance Simulator
The emergency ambulance simulator is the overall best Ambulance simulator on this list that is available for everybody. It has the best graphics and missions that contribute to the overall best gaming experience. In the game, you need to act as an ambulance driver where you need to save people and improve your game statistics.
The size of the game is about 35 MB. The game is available for free on Google Play Store. You can download it right away and start enjoying the game.
Features of Emergency Ambulance Simulator
- Take a seat and start your job in a fully modeled and realistic ambulance, which is based on real vehicles. Find your way to a scene of an accident in the open city without stopping to load. The day and night are always changing, and the weather is always different. The more money you make, the faster you get people to the hospital.
- How you spend the money is up to you. You could make the ambulance more your own or improve its life-saving equipment. Upgrading the life support keeps the patient stable for longer, giving you more time to get them to the hospital. The money can also be used to buy different ambulances. There are also a lot of ways to change the look of the ambulances, such as with different colors and extras.
- You can find many control options in the menu, as well as different gearbox options.
2. American Ambulance Emergency Simulator
American ambulance simulator is another best ambulance game simulator if you are looking for an American accent gaming experience. Just like any other ambulance game you need to act as an ambulance driver and driver to the patients and take them to the hospital and save them.
With the money, you earn in the game you can improve your game statistics, buy new ambulances and improve health equipment and save more people’s lives. The size of the game is about 84 MB and it is available for free to download on Google Play Store.
Features of American Ambulance Emergency Simulator
- Have you always wished that you could drive an ambulance? Then it’s time to get this simulation of an ambulance. Our game, which is in the category of offline games with no wifi needed, is totally free.
- As soon as you get a message, you should get in your ambulance and head to the scene. It’s crucial that you get to the scene on time. On roads with a lot of traffic, you can use your horn or sirens to ask other drivers to let you through.
- One of the best simulation games of 2021 is the first game that comes to mind when we think of offline games that don’t require WiFi. On time, get your patients to the hospital. Be a true lifesaver. Get ready to play a real ambulance simulator with graphics that are even better than HD.
- You can use the steering wheel or direction keys to drive your ambulance. When going on missions, don’t forget to turn on your sirens.
- Share and comment on our game if you want to see more offline games that don’t require WiFi.
3. Emergency City Ambulance Game
Emergency city ambulance simulator game is another best ambulance simulator game. You need to rescue people from the emergency and save life and earn money. The size of the game is about 61 MB and is available for free to download on Google Play Store.
Features of Emergency City Ambulance Game
- New Ambulance simulator mission.
- Compact ambulance for rescue simulator.
- The beautiful interior of ambulances in the Emergency car racing game.
- Air conditioning and heating facility.
- The Real role of a perfect Emergency simulator driver.
- Training to deal with injured people.
- Availability of rescue crew with Emergency simulator driving.
- On-road and off-road driving game.
4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto also popularly known as GTA Vice City is the most popular open-world game. In the game, you can drive an ambulance and save people like the mission. The advanced graphics and the open-world game makes the gaming experience incredible.
But sadly GTA is not designed for all smartphones. It only runs on a smartphone that has minimum needs. Most smartphones today can run this game but it drains the battery a lot. Also, the game is paid, if you want to play you need to purchase it for 121/- which is not that much considering the experience it provides.
The size of the game is about 1.5GB and it is available for 121 rupees on Google Play Store. If you are curious you can try the mod version which is free but not advised as it may contain a virus that might damage your smartphone.
Features of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Beautifully updated graphics, character models, and lighting effects
- New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
- Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
- Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
5. EMERGENCY HQ: rescue strategy
Emergency HQ is the game for people looking for a rescue simulator game. In the game, you need to save people from danger. You have to take charge of different emergency services and rescue people from accidents. The size of the game is about 0.94 GB in size and is available for free download on the Google play store.
Features of EMERGENCY HQ: rescue strategy
- EMERGENCY HQ is a game about saving people. Take charge of emergency services like fire, police, SWAT, a hospital, and technical services. Manage rescues, crimes, medical emergencies, and disasters, as well as send out and command vehicles and people.
- Control firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, doctors, police officers, and special forces to fight fires, save animals, save lives, fight terrorists, and do much more. Build up your base and put together the best emergency services team! Upgrade your fire trucks, hospital, and other buildings and units, and make your headquarters bigger. Use the Fire Department, Rescue Service, Police Department, and Technical Units to complete the many exciting and difficult missions!
So, those are the list of best Ambulance simulator games for Android. Hope you find this list helpful. If you have any suggestions, you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more best simulator games you can click the links below.