Cricket is the most popular game in India. We See Cricket matches playing from gully to big stadiums in India. Playing cricket outdoors is really fun. Being a fan of cricket, I really miss playing cricket outdoors but thanks to these best cricket games they bring some good experiences while playing on mobile phones.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best and most popular cricket games for Android in 2022
- Other best cricket games for Android
- You may also Like
10 Best and most popular cricket games for Android in 2022
1. World cricket championship
The world cricket championship is one of the most popular 3D Cricket games in India. Currently world cricket championship 3 is the latest version from next-wave multimedia. The developers really improved the game experience from the first version. The game almost gives you a realistic cricketing experience while Playing. The batting shots and bowling style almost match the real players in the Game.
You can play different Cricket models like a test, T20, ODI, world cup, and more and even participate in auctions too. The size of this game is about 687 M.B in size and is available for free.
- Hundreds of brand new full motion-captured cricket actions of batting, bowling, and fielding.
- Professional commentary from Australian cricket legend Matthew Hayden and India’s popular cricketer and top commentator Aakash Chopra.
- Brand new hand-crafted Stadiums, lighting, and pitches that mesmerize you as you play.
- Experience the rush of competitive cricket with Tournament formats like World Cup, Tri-Series, ODIs, Ashes, Test Cricket, and more!
- Connect gameplay with live cricket and simulate real-time matches in-game with Hot Events.
- NPL – Premier League, with auctions and realistic gameplay
- Dynamic AI that scales according to your skill level.
- For the first time – cricket grounds of different dimensions.
- All-new Career Mode!
- Advance your cricket journey as a player with humble beginnings, through the domestic, league, and international matches.
- Play over 400 matches, spanning 25 series across 3 brackets. Show your mettle across formats as a consummate player.
- enjoy stunning visual cutscenes that convey your story contextually at every stage.
- Make tactical decisions in match selection, gear choices, and ability upgrades to achieve your goals.
- Build and manage your own team!
- Form your ultimate team as a cricket team captain, manager, player, and coach.
- Player Upgrade Cards improve your individual Squad members across 18 disciplines.
- Create specialist batsmen to slog or stabilize an innings, devastating pacers or spinners, lightning-quick fielders, and versatile all-rounders.
- Customize your Squad with all new Jerseys and cosmetics.
- Simulate real cricket teams with name presets for regional flavor.
- Manage your players’ Stamina and Focus levels.
- Exhilarating batting, bowling, and fielding simulation!
- All-new intuitive and fluid controls.
- Hit 360 degrees around the pitch with all-new batting shots and exciting new mechanics.
- Brand new Run, Sprint, and Dive mechanics keep your adrenaline racing.
- Add finesse with special deliveries that can devastate the batting side.
- Fielder controls for the first time! Make unbelievable dive stops, catches, direct hits, and athletic throws. It’s all in your hands!
- Customize your playstyle with multiple camera and control options.
- Manage your players’ Stamina and Focus levels.
- Compete and rise in the ranks!
- The League of Champs will test your skills and pit you against other players for supremacy.
- Rise and conquer an all-new hypercompetitive leaderboard to claim greater rewards.
- Seasonal challenges and regular contests push you to greater heights of glory and give you stunningly entertaining gaming sessions.
- All new progression through 50 epic Badges of merit from “Vulnerable” to “Godly” that showcase your prowess to other players.
- Earn Platinum from challenging new Daily Missions that push you to the limits.
- Win exciting drops and loot in Kits graded through Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary!
- Face off against other players in gritty multiplayer modes for the ultimate test of skill.
2. Real cricket 20
Real cricket 20 is another popular Cricket game in India. The best thing about this game is the graphics. If you feel WCC games are unrealistic and look like sticky characters sometimes, then you should definitely check this game. I really like the graphics on this game. The game is about 570 M.B in size and is available for free.
- Rewind the Ultimate Experience! Re-live and Create your own memories by playing all the ODI World Cup & RCPL Editions.
- 1P vs 1P – Play our classic 1 vs 1 Multiplayer with your Ranked and Unranked teams.
- 2P vs 2P – Team up and play with your friends.
- CO-OP – Team up with your friend and challenge the AI.
- SPECTATE – Stream your friend’s live matches in any of the Multiplayer modes.
- Save & share your thrilling match highlights with your friends.
- Enjoy Real Cricket with Female Commentary & various other combo packs.
- For the first time, feel the difference between various batsmen and their styles of play with Batting Types – Defensive, Balanced, Radical, and Brute, each with their unique cricket shots and aggression levels making it an intuitive Cricket Game.
- Choose between our Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Dusk, and Night timings and experience different day times as the match progresses.
- Review the umpire’s call for edges and LBW with the most enhanced technology of the ultra-edge review system which includes both Hotspot as well as Snicko-meter.
- Experience the most authentic live stadiums including Mumbai, Pune, Cape Town, Melbourne, London, Dubai, Wellington, and Kolkata. Each stadium provides a unique feel and is guaranteed to provide an experience different from the others.
- Play from the eyes of the batsman and feel the thrill of the ball hurtling towards you at 90 MPH. Bat yourself into form and show nerves in crucial moments!
- Real Cricket™ 20 has a good range of Tournaments to choose from and play, including the World Cup 2019, World Test Championship, Asia Cup, Champions Cup, Master Cup, Under 19 World Cup, and the Premier Leagues across the world.
- The only Mobile Cricket Game in the world to allow users to participate in the RCPL Auction building their own team and competing for the most coveted cup in Premier League history!
- The longest and the purest form of Cricket is now available to you in Real Cricket™ 20 with true-to-life Match Conditions and Gameplay along with New commentary and Field Setup options along with Pink Ball Test Cricket giving you the surreal experience of playing Test Cricket under lights with the Pink Ball.
- Get stuck in and grind out through the tough moments. Hitting sixes in no more a piece of cake.
- Get unique player faces and great looking at team jerseys with numbers on the back!
Update: The company recently announced the GO edition of this cricket game which not only has less size in MB but also matches the performance of the original game. If you are looking for an alternative version for Real Cricket with less size you can get this one.
- Relive the thrilling Real Cricket 3D experience under 45MB, with International Tournaments. Enjoy the most complete cricket experience on your android phones at low file size without compromising on the fun.
- Now also supporting 512 RAM devices.
3. Sachin Saga Cricket champions
Sachin Saga Cricket Champions is another popular game in India. When it was first announced, I felt really excited about this game but the initial experience is not as good as expected. But lately, the team has improved the gaming experience. Sachin Saga Cricket champions have their own way of bringing the Cricket experience. The game is about 180 M.B in size and is available for free.
- Play as Sachin Tendulkar in his iconic cricket matches in the same settings & stadiums as he did. Start your journey as a young 16-year-old Sachin & live through his glorious cricketing career of 24 years.
- Hit over 28 cricket shots the way he did, including his famous Straight drive, Cover drive, etc.
- Use Boosters to score more runs & choose when to opt for Powerplay.
- Top the League & Engrave your Name in the Hall of Fame
- Participate in domestic & international tournaments like Big Bash, Asia Cup & more!
- RELIVE ALL the amazing World Cup & IPL Journeys in their authentic settings
- Events Mode: Compete in cricket matches to top the Time-Limited event Leader boards hosted every month.
- Revolutionary batting systems that emulate real-world playing conditions in real stadiums result in authentic batting experiences
- Motion captured batting shots of Sachin himself that allow you to play all cricket shots the way he does
- Dynamic camera angles & replay camera
4. Wcc rivals
The next wave of multimedia just announced multiplayer cricket games for Android. The app is available on Google Play for free to download and play.
According to the company, WCC rivals is the First ever 2v2 multiplayer in a cricket game. Play with 3 other friends or strangers. The game lets you play a real-time Cricket 1v1 Multiplayer game on mobile. The other players can bowl in real time while you bat.
The other best thing is you can actually Conduct/host your own Cricket Tournaments. The size of this game is about 161 M.B in size.
- The first full-featured, real-time Cricket 1v1 Multiplayer game on mobile.
- Play batting and bowling innings against real human opponents.
- Build and customize your Squad roster the way you like.
- Crush all those who dare to challenge your cricketing skills and prove your worth!
- Real Players. Just you and your opponent in a true cricket face-off.
- Butter-smooth, realistic gameplay from a world-class, multi-award-winning game engine.
- Unique controls that challenge you to slog those balls to the boundary, or bowl that perfect googly!
- Blast your way through challenging stages from the Rookie Camp to the Arena of Champions!
- Win Sporting Bonuses every time you play!
- Train your players in Batting, Bowling, and Fielding with special skills like Power Drive, Diving Catches, Reflexes, and Special Delivery!
- Voice chat with other players in real-time!
- Use Batting, Bowling, and Fielding Boost to get an edge at critical points in the match!
- Kit your players out with brand new League and International Jerseys.
- Conduct/host your own small or large scale Tournaments and join others.
- Easily invite players and manage multiple matches at the same time.
- Set Player Training to user-defined or base values for a level playing field.
- Get match reports via inbox or email for easy administration.
- Enjoy broadcast-style cameras like striker’s view, stump cam, follow-the-ball, fielder view etc. in the Spectator Mode!
5. Big Bash Cricket
The Big Bash Cricket gaming app is inspired by KFC Big Bash League, a domestic T-20 tournament played in Australia during summers. The app is almost a carbon copy of the real game. The game is about 240 M.B in size and is available totally for free to download.
- Play authentic shots as your favorite player for your chosen BBL or WBBL club in their home stadium.
- Realistic animations, intuitive controls, and improved player likenesses take you closer to the action than ever before.
- Authentic visuals mean you’ll really want to celebrate that slogged six or well-worked wicket.
- Choose between a quick play contest, a complete season, or take on the unique challenge of a Super Over, all for in-game gold.
- Play with your friends as you duke it out in 1v1 Local Multiplayer battles and Batting Multiplayer.
Update: The game was pulled from Google Play. We’ll update you when the game is back up.
6. Stick cricket super league
Not all people play realistic graphic games. But a few like sticky games too. If you are one of them, this game is for you. The game is about 35 M.B in size and is available for free to download.
- CREATE YOUR PLAYER: Create and customize your character, before heading out onto the T20 cricket arena. You are the ultimate cricket megastar, with a huge range of hairstyles and accessories to choose from.
- CHOOSE FROM 70 TEAMS: Cities from all over the world are competing in the Stick Cricket Super League. Move over IPL and Big Bash… no other T20 leagues or cricket games compare! Take your favorite cricket team to the top of the truly ultimate world cricket championship.
- SIGN SUPERSTARS: Bolster your squad with some genuine real cricket star firepower. Negotiate seasonal contracts with the world’s best cricket players.
- SMASH SIXES: When the helmet goes on, it’s game time. Smash sixes in typically Stick Cricket fashion and ignite the fireworks at the stadium.
- CAPTAIN YOUR T20 CRICKET TEAM: Select your first XI, win the toss, and decide which of your players bats and bowls. You’ll have full control over captaincy decisions. You are the ultimate cricket megastar.
- FAST TRACK: Tired of smashing your own sixes or watching your bowlers run through the opposition? Fast Track to the end of the innings.
- TRACK YOUR CAREER: Career and season stats will show your progress. Earn the trophies and accolades. Become the best of the best. Lead the way skipper!
7. Smash Cricket
Smash Cricket is a simple cricket that is really fun and easy to play. Instead of different camera angles, smash Cricket Focuses on single-back camera angles that we usually found on OLX Cricket games. The graphics are really good and the experience is fun and really impressive.
Based on your interest you can select different formats like T20, Test cricket, and more. You can also choose the difficulty of this game based on your progress. The size of the game is about 20 M.B in size and is available totally for free on Google Play Store.
- Free to play: Download now and play this best cricket game!
- Play Friends Online: Battle Friends Live Online and Become World Champion.
- Offline Mode: Play Smash Cricket anywhere anytime! You don’t need an internet connection.
- Super 3D graphics: Play Smash Cricket in Full HD 3D.
8. Stick Cricket Live
Gather your friends and start playing stick cricket. Stick cricket Live is a multiplayer Cricket game that lets Play real-time 1v1 multiplayer cricket matches. The graphics as really fun and the game is simple and easy to play.
This game also holds the winner of Google Play’s Best Competitive Game
9. Epic Cricket game
Moong Labs India announced its new Epic Cricket game in India. It comes with Dolby Atmos and offers exciting and immersive mobile cricket gameplay. The game experience is good while playing. Just like any cricket game you can play different cricket game formats with HD visuals.
- high definition (HD) visuals with photorealistic depictions of international players.
- 175+ animations to create a realistic experience for the player during gameplay.
- Live commentary for the entire match, along with an immersive audio experience provided by Dolby Atmos.
- On the mobile app, players have the opportunity to compete in leagues and tournaments such as the World Cup and Domestic T20 Leagues. The game can be downloaded from the Play store.
Other best cricket games for Android
- Wicket Cricket manager: manage your T20 cricket game and select players based on their progress: Download
- Cricket League: Play one-on-one real-time cricket matches with your friends: Download
- Super over: simple and unique sticky Cricket game : Download
- World cricket battle : alternative to WCC2 and real-world cricket : Download
So, those are the list of best cricket games for android. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. As you see from the list, Every game has its own unique advantages over others. For more best Games you can click the links below.