In this guide, we will talk about the best Cricket live score apps. Cricket is the most popular sport in India. Most people do not miss a single match. But, for various reasons, we may miss some parts of the game; this is where these apps come in, providing us with every detail of the game second by second. We can also read commentary, highlights from the scorecard, and player stats. These live score apps have become more popular in the past few years, but it’s hard to know which one is best. Don’t worry, we have listed the 5 best cricket live score apps for you in this guide.
Best Cricket Live Score Apps for Android
Cricbuzz is one of the most popular live score apps for Cricket. It allows us to keep track of the scores of domestic and international cricket matches in real time. It will also provide users with real-time updates on the ICC Cricket World Cup and other major cricket tournaments. It also includes news, articles, and live coverage of cricket games, such as videos, scorecards, commentary, player stats, and team rankings.
The app is free to download from Google Play Store. This game is about 15 MB in size, and it works well on most modern smartphones.
Features of CricBuzz
- Rankings, Stats, and Records of Players
- Quick updates on the scores and commentaries of the matches.
- Great map view of all matches.
- Highly entertaining and informative commentary on every single ball in an over.
- Notifications about live games and breaking news
- The latest cricket news and editorials, schedules of upcoming matches, and exclusive video content about recent matches.
- International cricket, the IPL, the BBL, the CPL, the Natwest T20 Blast, and other major cricket tournaments from around the world are covered in depth. A lot of coverage of domestic cricket as well.
2. Cricket Line Guru
Cricket Line Guru is a free app for Android that gives you the latest news and scores from International cricket matches. They give ball-by-ball commentary, lineups for upcoming games, and information about tournaments. This is an app for cricket fans that lets them see match predictions, in-depth game analysis, and live game scores.
Features of Cricket Line Guru
- Cricket Live Line, Live Score, Live Cricket Match, Commentary, News, Polls, Match Schedules, Live IPL Match.
- Live ball-by-ball commentary
- Detailed scorecard
- Venue Details, Playing XI and Squads
- Trending News & Stories
- Upcoming series and match details
- Give Polls and see other’s opinions
- Accurate match odds and session.
- Rankings, Stats, and Records.
- List of all cricket players and details of each player.
Download: Cricket Line Guru
3. CREX – Cricket Exchange
CREX gives you a platform where you can find not only the Live Score, Fantasy Analysis, and Commentary of a match, but also in-depth analysis and news for every Cricket match. Most of the things you need to know about your favorite sport are covered here in a unique and interesting way, from live score updates and commentary to fantasy analysis and Cricket Search.
Features of CREX – Cricket Exchange
- Live ball-by-ball commentary
- Real-time win percentage and fan pols
- Detailed scorecard with wicket descriptions and partnership numbers
- Fantasy predictions and tips
- Useful pre-match information and analysis
- Extensive rankings, point table, and records
Download: CREX – Cricket Exchange
4. ICC Cricket
This is the official International Cricket Council app. The ICC mobile app has all of the information you need to know about men’s and women’s international cricket, including fixtures, results, videos, news, team, and individual rankings, and much, much more.
Features of ICC Cricket
- Ball by ball commentary for all men’s and women’s bilateral matches.
- Exclusive video and archived footage from all ICC events.
- High-quality video interviews, features, and custom content for ICC 360.
- Full list of men’s and women’s rankings.
- Breaking news alerts and match alerts for a specific tournament.
- Audio coverage of major ICC events and full tournament sections for all ICC events
Download: ICC Cricket
CricHeroes is an app for cricket fans that keeps track of scores. It lets you keep track of the scores of your local cricket game and post them online, just like an international game. This is the app you should try first if you play cricket and want to keep track of your scores.
- Your local cricket games will have commentary for each ball and live cricket scores.
- You can watch your cricket tournaments and games live, just like you do on TV.
- If you need to, you can keep track of individual players, games, or even an entire series.
- The scoring controls are easy enough to use quickly so that you can keep up with the game, and you can look at the stats after each game.
So, those are the list of best Best Live Cricket Score Apps for Android. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. if you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more best simulation games you can click the links below.