Escape games are a very popular genre of point-and-click adventure games. It is a mini-game that requires players to solve puzzles. You are trapped in an area and your aim is to find clues, solve riddles to escape from that place. These games help you to enhance your mental abilities and keep your brain sharp. Here are the best escape games for Android and iOS.
21 Best Escape Games Apps for Android and iOS
1. 50 rooms 3
The top and the number one in the list is 50 rooms 3. This game is the third version of the popular 50 rooms 2 and 50 rooms 1. Like the predecessor, it comes with 50 different rooms where you need to find clues to escape them. The graphics are very good and the game is excellent. The game is available for free on Google Play Store. It contains ads and in-app purchases.
2. Can You Escape the 100 Room V
Like the one above, Can You Escape the 100 Room V is another popular game in this genre that gained a lot of attention? Similar to 50 rooms 3 it has 50 rooms, although the title says 100 it has only 50 rooms. As you go on, the rooms become difficult and the graphics are really good.
The size of this is about 95 M.B and available for free on the Google Play Store. It consists of ads and in-app purchases.
3. Adventure escape mysteries
Adventure escape mysteries are well designed for people looking to solve mysteries. The game is designed on an epic story where you need to Investigate cryptic clues, unravel a mystery, and solve puzzles.
- Play the entire game for FREE! – The most ingenious escape room gameplay.
- Investigate the environment and interpret clues to solve the puzzles!
- Explore 100+ beautifully illustrated scenes
- Play unique puzzles that delight the mind
- Save your progress so you can play on multiple devices!
4. Great escapes
Great escapes give an even better experience while playing games. You can take photos, notes, and other actions like a real detective and analyze them later. The hints in this game are also said to be free. The graphics are good and the game experience is also good and interesting. The size of the game is about 534 M.B in size and available totally for free on Google Play Store.
- Multiple packs with a variety of rooms to escape!
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
- Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve!
- Loads of items to find and use! Here are some you may see
- Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
- A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
5. Escape Room Mystery word
Unlike other escape games, this game will focus on finding mystery words instead of graphics. You need to find the mystery word to escape from the room. There are 240+ levels and all they are available for free. You can use three hints for free at each level. The game is also suitable for kids who like guessing games. The size of this game is 63 M.B in size and available for free on Google Play Store and app store.
- Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
- ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
- NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
- No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
- Play offline! No wifi required
- When you are stuck, three kinds of hints will help you
- 240+ levels without repeat, be a master of training brain!
- Kill time-no pressure no push!
- Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
6. Adventure escape : Asylum
If you are looking to play the best storyline game with creepy adventure this one of for you. The game is short. You need to solve puzzles to get to you will be amazed by the way the story ends. Overall if you are losing for a better storyline game this one is for you. The size of the game is 96 M.B in size and available for free on Google Play Store and app store.
- Beautiful graphics bring haunting scenes to life!
- Explore the Asylum grounds and unravel the story behind this mysterious place!
- Complete 10 chapters – all FREE – each with unique escape challenges!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Uncover the mystery of Anna’s past!
- Memorable characters!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
7. Cube escape paradox
If you like to play escape games then just simply try this one. The game is really fun to play and entirely based on one character that needs to solve the puzzle and escape from the game.
When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
The size of the game is about 100 M.B in size and is available for free on Google Play Store and the app store.
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox – A Rusty Lake Short Film
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
- Supporting 14 different languages
8. Park escape
Before talking anything about this game, I watched the trailer of this game and it felt really interesting. The story primarily focuses on children’s mystery linked with the park that has been abandoned for many years. The rookie detective who just graduated from the police school received an urgent order from his superior. They must solve the case and rescue the missing children within 2 weeks.
The game contains ads that will help you to earn coins that can be used for hints and other things in the game. The size of this game is about 126 M.B in size and is available for free on Google Play Store and the app store.
9. Hidden escape – temple mystery
As the title says the game revolves around the mystery in the temple. You need to find the hidden power that is coming out from the temple using hidden objects and hints. The game is entirely based on the story and deeply connected with the Indian temple tradition. The size of this game is about 56 and is available for free on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Dive in the unique story line and start your adventure journey!
- Solve unique puzzles, Seek and find hidden objects!
- 6 Unique and exciting levels to play!
- 65+ thrilling puzzles to play!
- Intuitive mini-games, hidden objects & unique puzzles.
- 120+ Inventories to collect!
- Spectacular graphics!
- Intense background music and sounds!
- Earn daily rewards!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play!
- Game is available in 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese Traditional).
- Includes Hints & other tips and tricks to help you along the way!
10. Escape Abduction – Escape Puzzle Adventure
The puzzle escape with the best art style and best sound makes the perfect combo. This game contains all of them. The game is well built with Good graphics and sound.
You woke up and find yourself in the middle of nowhere with little to no memory of what happened. Looking around the room, you sense something eerie is about to happen. You just know you need to get out of there, and FAST.
11.Spotlight: Room Escape
Spotlight is another popular game where you will be kidnapped and locked up in an unknown room. With your memories and riddles, you need to get out of the room safely. The game is totally based on the theatrical drama story and it’s super cool to solve problems. The size of the app is about 31 M.B in size and is available totally for free on Google Play Store and Apple app store.
- Awesome 3D graphics with mysterious sound effects
- Intuitive touch mode gaming controls
- Lots of challenging levels
- Thrilling scenes and hidden clues
- Interesting riddles and puzzles
- Exciting ways of investigation to find the escape plan
12. Escape Through History
As the name suggests you need to solve riddles and know what position you are in. The game starts really well and the storyline is simple and unique. Once you solve riddles you be taken to another level with more knowledge and more hard riddles to solve. The size of this game is 52 M.B in size and totally available for free on Google Play Store and Apple app store.
- Amazing puzzles
- Tricky brain teasers
- Intuitive and easy to start – impossible to put down!
- Time travel different eras
- Constant updates
- Unique atmosphere
- Auto-save function
- FREE for Android!
13. Nox Mystery Adventure
Nox Mystery Adventure is one of the best escape games with excellent 3D graphics. The game is based on a detective-like storyline. You need to find clues and logic to find mystery. The size of the app is about 140 M.B in size and is available totally for free on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- AWARD-WINNING & NEW: Play the most promising Hidden Object Adventure of 2020. Gaming magazines consider NOX Escape a must-play!
- SOLVE PUZZLES & MINI-GAMES: Modern point & click escape adventure experience mixed with the best mechanics of hidden object and investigation games.
- STORY: An unpredictable storyline that unleashes your inner detective. Do you have the smarts to solve the case around this mystery manor and escape?
- GRAPHICS: Beautiful & unique graphics. Search hidden objects in 3D.
14. The House of Da Vinci
The House of Da Vinci is another good game that makes you solve mechanical puzzles, discover hidden objects, unlock boxes and bring back missing Da Vinci in his own house. The lite version is free to play and the original version is paid for.
More best Escape Games you should Try
- War Escape – Get it on Google Play Store and Apple app Store
- Adventure Escape: Dark Ruins – Get it on Google Play Store and Apple app Store
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls – Get it on Google Play Store and Apple app Store
- The Lost City – Get it on Google Play Store and Apple app Store
- Rusty lake games – android
So these are the list of best escape games on both android and iOS. Hope you like these games, Every game is better in its own way. Check out other best game suggestions from us.