Simulation games are really fun to play. Not all play games like farming simulator but a few crave playing farming simulator games. As smartphones getting better and better day by day, farming simulator games also getting better and better. In this Guide, I will help to find the best farming simulator games for Android to play right now.
5 best farming simulator games for Android
1. Farming simulator 20
Gaints software is one the best developers that offers best farming game experience. They have been releasing farming games for over 5 years and every game had a huge success in the market. The latest game in this niche is farming simulator 20. The size of this game is about 529 M.B in size and it’s a paid one. If you want you can download the mod Version too.
- Use over 100 realistic vehicles and tools from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
- • Plant and harvest different crops: Wheat, barley, oat, canola, sunflowers, soybean, corn, potatoes, sugar beet and cotton
- • Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
- • Take care of horses and ride on them to freely explore the world around your farm
- • New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery and the Northern American environment
- • Cockpit view lets you drive in your vehicles in an even more realistic way than before
2.Farming simulator 14
If you are looking for free official farming simulator you can get farming simulator 14 from the same developer. Farming simulator 14 is also one of the best popular game you can play. The size of the game is about 52 M.B in size.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- – Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth
- – Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- – Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- – Make money by selling grass or chaff at the Biogas Plant
- – Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
You can farm in Minecraft too. The game features a really well-done farming system with a wide variety of crops to grow, and the soil of the game world even responds differently to the types of crops that are being planted.
“Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs”
The game is about 111 M.B in size and it was paid. The paid version of this game Costs around 650 Indian rupees. You can also download minecraft mod app.
4. Hay day
If you are looking for cartoonish farming game you can get this one. It offers a very different experience than the above listed game. The size of this game is about 138 M.B in size and totally available for free.
- Grow and customize your farm
- Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
- Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
- Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
- Build your own town and welcome visitors
5. Farm city
Farm city is another popular game that is very similar to hay day. These games aren’t meant for all to play. But interestingly most of the people love this kind of games. The game is about 91 M.B in size and available totally for free.
- Adorable farm animals for you to take care of
- • Numerous types of vegetables and fruits to grow and process in your farming factories
- • Build and Customize the city your own way with advanced factories, dazzling landmarks, and glamorous decorations!
- • Invite, visit, and help your neighbors from Facebook to make new friends
- • Meet up with kind citizens and deliver their orders directly to their doors. Also helping them with their problem is a part of being a GREAT mayor
- • Collect rare minerals by exploring the underground Ancient City and forge new upgrade for your facilities at the Academy and Foundry
- • Try your luck at the Happy Balloon house and receive fascinating gifts
- • Get yourself some special exclusive prizes in our unique Events
- • Invest and earn cash in the City Bank to ensure a stable future for your city
- • Tons of great discount farming products and ingredients constantly offered on the Market stall
- • Smooth gameplay experience along with beautiful graphics
- • Offline playing mode allows you to enjoy the farmer game anywhere and anytime like traveling on the bus or walking down the street