FYI: Updated this list with the latest Flip Phone by Samsung, Galaxy Flip 4.
Flip Foldable smartphones are the new trend in the industry right now. Over the years flip phones are getting really better at practical use and companies like Samsung is making them more durable and usable like the regular standard smartphone we use now. Unfortunately, only a few players in the industry make these foldable smartphones and Samsung is at the top of the list another company moto is also trying hard to match Samsung.
To save your time if you are looking to buy a flip foldable smartphone in India right now, Look no further than the Samsung Galaxy Z flip 4.
Best Flip phones in India
Samsung Galaxy Z flip 4 (Best Pick)
Along with the Samsung Galaxy Fold 4, Samsung also announced the Galaxy Z flip 4 which is the successor to last year’s Samsung Galaxy Z flip smartphone that flips in half.
First thing, Samsung has increased the size of the display on the back from 1 inch to 1.9 inches which now you can use to set alarms, control songs, and manage notifications more comfortably.
The new Galaxy Z flip 4 is now water-resistant, new Gorilla glass Victus on the back, and stereo speakers now support Dolby Atmos. latest Qualcomm snapdragon 8 Gen Plus processor and more.
The battery on the phone is 3700mAh, up from 3300mAh on the previous one. It offers 25W wired charging vs 15W charging, and it also supports 15W wireless charging.
- Dimensions: Folded: 84.9 x 71.9 x 17.1 mm, Unfolded: 165.2 x 71.9 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 187 grams
- Display: 6.7-inch FULL HD+ (2640 x 1080 pixels) 21.9:9 Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity Flex display with 1~120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 425ppi, external/ cover 1.9-inch (512 x 260 pixels) Super AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- SIM: One eSIM and one Nano SIM
- Software: Android 12 with One UI 4.1
- Rear camera: Dual Cam, 12 MP Wide (f/1.8, 1.8 μm, OIS) + 12 MP Ultra-Wide (f/2.2, 123° 1.12 μm); Video: Up to 4K 60fps
- Front camera: 10MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Water resistant (IPX8)
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 3700mAh battery with 25w fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging, 4.5W reverse wireless charging
moto razr 2022
Motorola also announced its new Moto Razr flip phone in India. I will share more details about the smartphone once it is available in India.
- Dimensions: 166.99 x W 79.79 x Thickness 7.62
- Weight: 200g
- Main screen: 6.7 inches, Secondary screen: 2.7 inches
- Main screen: 2400×1080 Secondary screen: 800×573
- Display: Main screen: POLED | Secondary screen: OLED
- Screen ratio: Main screen: 20:9 | Secondary screen: 4:3
- Supports: 10-bit color and HDR10+
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Ram and Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM; 128GB/256GB/512GB ROM; LPDDR5, UFS 3.1
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Camera: 50MP main camera (f/1.88), OV50A sensor, OIS, and 13MP macro/wide-angle camera (f/2.2);
- Front camera: 32MP (f/2.45)
- Os: MYUI 4.0 | Android 12
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 6e, NFC, GPS + GLONASS
- Sound: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, RichTap, Motorola Ready 3.5, 3mic support
- Battery: 3500mAh with 33W Type-C fast charging
Also see: Looking for the best foldable smartphones in India? Here is the list of the best.
So, those are the list of best flip foldable smartphones in India. Hope you find this list helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the links below.