FYI: Updated this list recently. No modifications we done.
If you’re looking for the finest laptop backpack, we’ve compiled a list of the best laptop backpacks for various types of people. Whether you want your bag to appear classy or easy to carry, we’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents Hide
- Best Laptop bags in India under 1000 rupees
- Comparison of all Bags we listed
- Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
- You may also Like
Best Laptop bags in India under 1000 rupees
1. Mi Business Casual (Best Pick)
Mi popular Mobile company in India also has a set of other smart gadgets that are not only affordable but offer incredible value for money. The one we are talking about now is Mi business casual backpack which I personally use is the best pick if you are looking for the best laptop backpack under 1000 rupees in India.
It comes with a 21L capacity that can fit up to a 15.6-inch laptop, is made of polyester that feels good, has a good number of compartments, is water-resistant, and is also the best-looking laptop backpack.
- The backpack has a 21L capacity and a padded 15.2-inch laptop compartment. It can hold a lunch box, charger, tablet, books, power bank, wallet, and sunglasses. 443216 cm
- It has an advanced IPX4 coating that prevents water from entering from any direction.
- An invisible zipper pocket on the back panel protects valuables such as TWS/ Earbuds, Passport, and Phone from theft.
- Front zipper pocket for ID, Sanitizer, House keys, and Pen. An earphone, pen, notebook, and Fitness Band compartment. Large second compartment for electronics.
- Its ergonomic design makes it super light and comfortable to carry. Designed to distribute weight evenly across your shoulders.
2. Lenovo Casual Laptop Backpack (Also Great)
If you are looking for an affordable alternative option to Mi business casual backpack, Lenovo is the best choice you should make. It comes with a 21L capacity that can able to fit your 15.6 laptop and other few things. The bag is made with polyester that can withstand water too.
- Compatible With 15.6″ Laptop: The Lenovo B210 Backpack fits up to 15.6-inch laptop. Dimensions: 34cm x 15cm x 45.5cm; Weight: 453g.
- High Quality, Durable, and Water Repellent Fabric: This backpack features durable snow yarn polyester fabric and a streamlined design with a padded interior to protect notebooks and important items
- Convenient Travel: Adjustable shoulder strap and padded laptop compartment together with a quilted back panel make it comfortable for all-day use.
- Conveniently Placed Padded Laptop Compartments and Packets: The padded interior helps protect notebooks and important items. Quick-access zippered front pocket for added storage. A quilted back panel makes it comfortable for all-day use.
- High Quality, Casual yet Stylish Design: Very attractive and perfect for school, travel, and outdoor activities. The perfect backpack for those needing stylish all-day protection for their laptop
3. Wesley Milestone (Budget Pick)
Wesley is the best option if you’re looking for a more affordable laptop backpack. It appears to be very tidy and clean. The bag has a capacity of 25 L, which is slightly more than the Lenovo and Mi bags mentioned above.
The bag can be worn by both men and women. You can easily fit a 15.6-inch laptop and a 16-inch laptop, as well as some other items. The bag is made of polyester, which is both durable and water-resistant.
Overall, if you’re on a tight budget and need a backpack under 500 rupees, the Wisely Milestone is the best option.
- Material: Snow Yarn Polyester Fabric || Handle/Strap Type: Soft Handle/Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Dimensions : 12.5 * 18 Inch || Capacity : 25 Litre || Fit for 15.6 Inch Laptops/Notebooks
- Two Side Water Bottle Pockets || One Main Compartment And A Front Pocket
- Eco-friendly, Durable, Lightweight, Flexible, And Water-Resistant Material Helps To Keep The Interior Dry
4. Lenovo 15.6 inch Sleeve/Slip Case
If you’re looking for a sleeveless laptop backpack, Lenovo is the best choice. For under 1000 rupees, it is one of the best sleeveless laptop carrying bags available.
It has a clean and neat design that makes it suitable for both men and women to use. You can easily fit 15.6-inch laptops and a few books in this bag. Polyester, which is also a water-repellent material, is used to make the bag.
It also includes a trolley strap that can be used to secure your luggage bags while traveling.
Overall, if you prefer sleeveless bags, the Lenovo smart laptop backpack with a sleeveless design is the best option.
- Trolly strap
5. Alifiya Polyester Laptop Sleeve Cover Bag
The Alifiya Laptop backpack is the best option if you’re on a budget and want a sleeveless laptop backpack. It’s also a good alternative to the above-mentioned Lenovo sleeveless laptop backpack.
- Material: Polyester Fabric (outer), Shock Resistance Fluffy Layer (middle), Lining Layer (inner) Dimensions: 11 × 1.2 × 16 inches (L× W × H). Weight: 200 grams
- Compatible: 15.6 inch any Laptops / MacBook / Surface Pro / Dell / Lenovo / Asus HP / Acer
- Warranty: Manufacturer- 1-year domestic warranty
- Water Resistance: Yes; Dustproof: Yes; Shock-proof: Yes
Comparison of all Bags we listed
<— Swipe table left to compare
|Mi Business Casual||21L||Both men and women||Polyester||Yes (ipx4)||500 g|
|Laptop Backpack||21L||Both men and women||Polyester||Yes||454 g|
|Lenovo Sleeve/Slip Case||—||for men||Polyester||Yes||454 g|
|Wesley Milestone||25L||Both men and women||Polyester||Partial|
|Alifiya Polyester Laptop Sleeve Cover Bag||—||Both men and women||Polyester||no||389g|
So, those are the Best Laptop bags in India under 1000 rupees in India. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the link below.
Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
Most of the products we recommend can be purchased from Amazon or Flipkart. If you want to return any product, we have created an ultimate guide to returning products on Amazon or Flipkart. You can also tag us on Twitter at @vinronco or write us at vinron.in/contact us for further assistance.