Buying laptops is not as easy. You need to research, learn and ask experts about which laptop should you buy. Today in this Guide I will let you pick the best laptops in India under 30000 with my Quick and expert Guide and suggest 5 best laptops under 30000 rupees in India.
How to choose best laptop
- Type of laptop: You need to know which type of laptop you are looking for work. For business: Go for a premium laptop, for minimal and student work: go for a budget laptop, for editing or gaming: Go for a gaming laptop. Keep in mind that every type of laptop has its own pros and cons. For example, Gaming laptops generally don’t have good Battery life.
- Platform: there will be three categories in laptops. Most laptops come with one of three operating systems: Windows, Chrome OS, or macOS (for MacBooks only). Choosing the right one is a personal preference. If you have money I would suggest you pick macOS over windows. And chrome books are not very famous in India.
- Size of the laptop: another main important factor before buying a laptop is its size. 15.6 or 14 inches is the most preferred size of all time. If you want a compact laptop you can go for a 13 or 14-inch laptop or if you want an ideal screen go for a 15.6-inch screen.
- CPU: The CPU is the heart of the computer. Make sure that you pick the best and latest one that matches your requirements.
- Graphics card: Most of the budget students and Normal laptops don’t have extra Graphic cards. Only the gaming laptop consists of extra Graphic cards for better gaming performance.
- Battery life: Battery life is also one of the important features for some time who don’t plug in all the time. Keep in mind that High-performance laptops will have low battery life. If you are looking for the best battery life go for an apple Macbook Air with an M1 chip that can last up to 2 days.
- After-sale service: After-sale service is a really important factor to consider when you are buying a new laptop. Make sure that the brand is having Good after-sale service.
What to expect under 30000 rupees in India
- Platform: windows
- Size: 15 or lower
- Processor: Ryzen 3 / 5 or Intel i3
Best laptops under 30000 rupees in India
- Asus Vivo Book 15 X515JA-EJ301T
- Lenovo Ideapad S145
- Hp 15s Ryzen 3
- Avita Pura Ryzen 5
- Acer core i3
- Dell Inspiron 3505
1. Asus Vivo Book
Asus Vivo Book 15 is one of the best offering under 30k in India. The laptop comes with intel i3 processor which is good for its price. It has HDD which is ok for this price. If you are looking to buy best overall laptop under 30k you can get this one
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 1005G1 Processor, 1.2 GHz (4 M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home – ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM
- Display: 39.62cm(15.6) (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with wide 178° viewing angles With ASUS Splendid
- Graphic: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Storage: Hard drive:1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Keyboard- Illuminated chiclet keyboard
1 x Type-C USB 3.2 (Gen 1)
1 x Type-A USB 3.2 (Gen 1)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x HDMI
1 x Fingerprint reader (Optional)
- AudioBuilt-in 2 W Stereo Speakers with Analog Microphone
ASUS SonicMaster Technology
- Battery2 -Cell 37 Wh lithium-polymer battery Battery
- Power AdapterPlug type :ø4 (mm) Output :19 V DC, 2.37 A, 45 W
- Input :100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
360.2 x 234.9 x 19.9 mm (WxDxH)
- WeightNB:1.8 kg with battery
- SecuritySecurity lock: fTPM (Firmware-based Trusted Platform Module)
2.Hp 15s Ryzen 3
Hp 15s Ryzen 3 is another best laptop under 30k rupees in India. It has all fundamnetal that needed for a 30k laptop.If you are looking to buy laptop under 30k you can get this one. If you compare this one with Asus , You can pick either of them based on your preference. Both the laptops offers better experince for the price.
|processor||AMD Ryzen™ 3 3200U with Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics (2.6 GHz base clock, up to 3.5 GHz max boost clock, 5 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Chipset||AMD Integrated SoC|
|Memory, standard||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Video graphics||AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics|
|Hard drive||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Display||39.62 cm(15.6) diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)|
|Wireless connectivity||Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format SD media card reader|
|External ports||1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||35.85 x 24.2 x 1.79 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.7 kg|
|Power supply type||65 W EM AC power adapter|
|Battery type||3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64|
|Webcam||HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Audio features||Dual speakers|
3.Avita Pura Ryzen 5
If you are looking to buy best spec laptop and dont care about the brand this one is for you. Dont get me wrong – Avita is new player in the market when it comes to buying laptop people generally prefer known brands. Avita Pura Ryzen 5 is purely the best spec offered laptop in this price. You can buy this one if your city is having good after sale service.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home in S mode
- CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 3 3200U / Ryzen™ 5 3500U
- Display: 16:9 Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare Panel with 178 degrees wide viewing angle
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics / AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Storage: 256GB SSD / 512GB SSD
- Integrated Camera: VGA
- Audio: 0.8W x 2 Speaker, Dual Microphones
- Keyboard: Island style non-backlit keyboard
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2
- I/O: Ports1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack, 2 x Full Size USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C, 1 x MicroSD card slot (Max support 256GB), Full Size HDMI x 1
- Dimension: 333(W) x 222(H) x 20(D) mm
- Weight: Starting from 1.344kg
- Battery:7.6V 4830mAh
- Accessories: AC Adapter and Power cord
4.Lenovo Ideapad S145
If you are looking to buy best Lenovo laptop that has low price tag you can buy this one or If you are looking to buy best laptop from any brand you can pick the above listed brand I mentioned above.
- Intel Core i3-1005G1 10th Generation,
- 4 GB DDR4 RAM
- 1 TB HDD
- Integrated Graphics
- Windows 10 Home Mi
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 20190.3MP Camera
- Standard Non-Numeric Keyboard
- 15.6-inch FHD Anti Glare Display,
- Grey Color,
- 1.85 kg
5. Acer aspire core i3
Acer recently announced acer core i3 laptop in India. It comes with 11th generation Intel i3 processor, 256 GB SSD, windows 10 and with Good looking design.
The acer aspire core i3 is the latest laptop from asus in India. The Laptops looks really good right from the back with grey finish all over the body. It comes with full length keyboard and medium sized track.
It comes with 15.6 inch 16:9 aspect ratio display. The bezels are noticible on top and bottom of the screen. The display has full HD plus resolution.
Talking about the performance, the laptop is equipped with latest Intel i3 11th generation processor which can run most of the daily tasks like web browsing , watching and coding smooth and fast. The Laptop can also run medium softwares like android studio and video editing softwares like filmora, Adobe fine.
This laptop isn’t good for gaming. You can play low and medium games in low settings fine, You cannot run AAA games on this laptop.
The battery life is also good. It comes with 45 watt fast charging which can fully charger the laptop in about an hour.
Overall Acer aspire core i3 is the best option for people looking to buy good looking and to use laptop for coding, browsing and little gaming.
- Processor Type: Ryzen 3
- 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit ComfyView IPS Display (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- 1 TB storage
- 3220 mAh battery capacity
- 2.30 kg weight