Did you know that the average Indian spends about Rs 91,101/- every year on personal finance? That’s right, that’s Rs 91,101/- on items, healthcare, and other bills. How on earth do you manage your money? Is it possible to manage money responsibly and effectively in India? Well, the answer is yes and no at the same time. There are plenty of financial management apps in the market to help you manage your cash flow, manage your money, and manage your credit. But which is the best? That’s a question we’ll answer in this article. Let’s see which of these financial management apps would be better for you.
Table of Contents
- Best money management apps in India
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You may also Like
Best money management apps in India
1. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money manager and expenses is a well-known money management app for Android. The app allows you to view your daily spending habits through the use of records. You can enter your expenses and income similarly to bookkeeping. Each day, the app saves your records.
After you enter your income and expenses, the app automatically generates graph insights that show you how much money you spent each day, week, year, and month.
The app’s interface is simple, clean, and intuitive to use. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Simply click on the links below to get started with personal finance. There is also a pro version of this app that includes additional features, but the standard version is more than sufficient for the majority of users.
Features of money manager
- Applying a double-entry bookkeeping accounting system
- Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
- Budget and expense management function
- Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the number of your expenses against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
- Credit / Debit Card management function
- Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment in the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
- You can check the passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
- Transfer, direct debit, and recurrence function
- Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage your salary, insurance, term deposit, and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
- Instant statistics
- Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and change each month. And you can see the change in your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
- Bookmark function
- You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
- Backup / Restore
- You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
2. Wallet: Budget Planner Tracker
If you’re looking for a more advanced money management app that can also track your bank transactions, Wallet is the best option. You can connect your bank account to the app, and the app will keep track of all transactions made through the bank.
Additionally, you can manually upload bank transaction data from spreadsheets. The app tracks all of your expenses and revenue and generates detailed financial reports that include income and expense reports.
The app supports multiple currencies, geo-mapping transactions, and debt management, which can be extremely beneficial when exporting your personal finance data and connecting your family members’ cards to view and manage expenses together.
With regard to the interface, the app has a modern appearance and is extremely simple to use. The application is available for download from the Google Play store. You can download it directly from the links provided below. Additionally, there is a pro version of this app that includes a few additional features.
Features of Wallet
- Automatic Bank Updates – Transactions are automatically and securely synced with your bank, smartly categorized, and factored into your budget. With 3,500 participating banks worldwide, you’ll save loads of time not having to track every penny.
- Imports or Manual Bank Updates – You can now import all your transaction data from sources of your choice to Wallet so you will get a full report. Be it from your bank or your own spreadsheets.
- Flexible Budgets – Budgets help you to plan & save money for the future. Whatever it is you need to accomplish, from paying off debts to buying a car or saving for retirement, Wallet offers the flexibility to meet your goals and cleverly react to any changing financial circumstances.
- Insightful reports – Easy-to-understand graphs and financial overviews give you actionable finance insights about the state of your finances, across bank accounts, credit and debit cards, debts, and cash. You can get your income & expense report.
- Sharing selected accounts – Selected accounts can be shared with family, friends, or colleagues who need to cooperate on a budget. Everyone can contribute from any platform, whether it be Android, iPhone, or the Web.
- Loyalty and Reward cards – Upload all your plastic cards with bar codes to your Wallet to get rid of all the unnecessary junk which makes your wallet extremely big and heavy. You can even share your cards with family members and collect points all in one account. Make your life lighter.
- List of other features: Multiple currency support, Automatic cloud sync, Receipt, and warranty tracking, Categories, and templates, geo-mapping transactions, hash-tagging, Shopping lists, Exports to CSV/XLS/PDF, debt management, PIN security, Standing orders, notifications, money tracker, report and more.
3. Budget planner—Expense tracker
If you’re looking for the most straightforward version of budget tracking, the budget tracker is the best option. The app allows you to track daily expenses and income and provides you with insight. Additionally, the app’s interface is quite simple to use. As I previously stated, if you’re looking for a clean and neat.
Features of Budget Planner
- Simple dashboard: view your cash flow, earnings, and spending. User-friendly and intuitive navigation.
- Easy tracking: record incomes and expenses using speech recognition and autocomplete based on your previous entries.
- The inbuilt calculator allows calculating income and expenses.
- Budget maker templates and custom categories to create a new monthly budget.
- Create your own budget planner templates. You can create as many templates as you want.
- Help calculate your debt and saving based on your income and expense information.
- Budget forecast. save money will create a six-month forecast based on your previous transactions to see how you spend your money so far.
- Daily transactions monitoring. save money will display a bar chart that shows the variation of the daily total expense.
- Manage your account expense better with the Automatic Draft payment function. This powerful expense tracker function will allow you to plan your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly recurring transactions.
- Export your budget and financial report to CSV, PDF, or MS Excel spreadsheet file.
4. Mint: Track Expenses and Save
Mint is a complete package if you are looking to manage your expenses, transactions, monthly budgets, account balances, subscriptions, expenses, taxes, and more. It is simply a personal finance manager. Unfortunately, the app isn’t available in India yet. After research, we found a wall nut that can be the best alternative to the mint app in India. You can download Walnut from the links given below.
Features of mint
- Track transactions & account balances
- Monitor your monthly expenses
- Control spending with our money spending tracker
- Receive bill reminders
- Connect your cash, credit cards, loans, track investments, etc with just one tap!
- Mint is your personal finance manager and bill tracker – it helps you track expenses, transactions, monthly budgets, account balances, subscriptions, expenses, and taxes. We calculate your net worth and spending trends and help you with your budget plan. We’ll help manage subscriptions and notify you when prices go up.
- Take a deep dive into your accounts and uncover new ways to use this savings app and reach your money goals. Alerts will improve your budgeting & spending habits. Use our money tracker to get a quick view of your finances, account balances, credit score, bills, and more.
- Make every dollar count with our free budget app. Get a smart expense budget based on your spending on day 1. Mint provides budgeting tips & advice to help you save for your financial goals. Plus, keep tabs on your balances with our budget tracker. We’re here to make expense tracking simple.
- Track bills and your financial goals alongside your account balances. Get monthly bill reminders to end late fees. Plus, you can track expenses to help you reach your financial goals sooner.
- Set custom financial goals in our budgeting app and get actionable tips tailored to you. With our money management advice and budget calculator, you can see and celebrate your progress. Mint is your refund tracker that checks your status when you file with Turbotax.
- CRYPTOCURRENCY IS NOW SUPPORTED IN MINT
- If investing in crypto is part of your financial strategy you can connect your account in Mint to see your full financial portfolio. Supported by the platforms; Binance, Block, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, GEMINI, Kraken, Paypal, and Robinhood.
- Apply for home loans with our partner, Rocket Mortgage. We’ll pre-fill your app with Mint data so you can easily apply for a new mortgage or refinance. Plus, get money-saving offers from our partners. This includes credit cards, investment savings, loans, & more.
Features of mint
- Take control of your MONEY and SAVE more – Answer the key questions of ‘What’, ‘How Much’ & ‘Whereof your spends
- Shop at the top brands and use Walnut 369 to Buy Now and Pay Later
- Keep a close track of credit card dues – no more surprises at the end of the billing cycle!
- SPLIT expenses with friends – The simplest bill split experience!
- All expenses at a GLANCE – Banks Accounts, Credit Cards, Digital Wallets, Sodexo, etc.
- EXPORT your data and generate expense reports (in PDF & CSV format)
- Check BANK BALANCES
- 50+ Indian banks and cards supported
- Keep track of train, cab, movie, event bookings, and more
- Make your own custom categories to track expenses and quickly add cash spent too
- Add notes, tags, and bill/receipt photos to transactions
- Easily search for expenses, tags, or notes
5. MyMoney – Expense Tracker, Moolah Manager & Budget
My money is another excellent app for managing your finances and keeping track of daily transactions. The app’s simple interface enables users of any age to use it without exerting excessive effort. Additionally, the app’s features are quite straightforward. Simply enter your expenses and revenue, and the app will generate income reports for you to view and manage.
Features of My Money
- Expense Manager: Manage income and expenses by categories (Cars, Foods, Clothing, etc.). Create categories as many as you need.
- Budget Planner: Plan a monthly budget to boost savings. Try not to cross your budget target.
- Effective Analysis: See your monthly income and expense analysis with clean charts. Take a look at the expense book to better understand your spending habits.
- Simple & Easy: Its simple and easy-to-use interface will surely make you love it. Give it a burl for a few days and you will see the differences.
- Quick Homescreen Widget: MyMoney’s smart home screen widget will help you keep an eye on your balance and add records on the go.
- Offline: Fully offline, no internet required to use MyMoney.
- Wallet, Cards Separately: Multiple accounts for managing wallets, cards, savings, etc. No limitation on account creation.
- Personal: Choose your currency sign, decimal place, etc. Select preferred category & account icons, and titles.
- Safe & Secure: Keep your record data safe with backups. Restore them if necessary. Export worksheets to print the records.
6. Money Tracker: Expense Tracker, Wallet, Budget App
Money tracker is another straightforward and easy-to-use money management application. It is extremely simple to use and assists you in recording daily transactions that generate revenue.
Features of Money Tracker
- One-stop money manager, expense tracker, and budget planner Track money and save money every day
- Track expenses and income with expending tracker
- Make budgets with a budget planner
- Support multiple ledgers and wallets for different financial purposes
- Clear personal finance status for money management
- Fast record expense with preset categories
- Support customizing expense categories and time periods to fit your habit
- Support multiple number & date formats in budgeting
- Money budget planner to track bills and budgeting process
- A financial planner helps keep money in my wallet
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best Android app for personal finance management?
All the apps listed above are the best personal finance management apps for android
What are some Android apps to manage your daily expenses?
Money manager, Wallet, Mint, and Walnut are some best apps to manage money
What’s an Android app to share expenses with family members?
Wallet, mint, and wall nut are the best apps to share expenses with family members. Most of the money management apps today also have an export option that lets you can export your expenses with a single click.
So, those are the list of best money management apps in India along with frequently asked questions. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the links below.