FYI: Updated this list recently. Added new Powerbank options.
Are you tired of your phone running out of battery at the most inconvenient time? Then you should definitely need a power bank. It can charge any phone, tablet, or another device that charges via USB. It has enough capacity to fully charge a smartphone twice and even more for tablets. It’s a great backup power supply for emergencies when you don’t have access to a wall outlet or car charger. Here is the list of the most popular power banks on the market for under 1500 rupees in India. Before that here is the Quick Expert Guide on How to choose the best power bank.
Table of Contents Hide
- How to Choose the best PowerBank
- Best Power banks under 1500 rupees in India
- Join the discussion. Find answers, ask questions, and learn more about Powerbanks.
- Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
- You may also Like
How to Choose the best PowerBank
- Capacity: The 10000 mah capacity is for all cases. If you want more power you can get 20000 or 30000 mah power bank.
- Size and Weight: Every brand has a unique design and weight distribution. The lesser the weight the better it is easy to carry.
- Fast Charging: To charge 10000 mah Powerbank you definitely going to need fast charging support. and also it should come with two-way fast charging that charges your device fast too. If the power bank doesn’t support fast charging it takes hours to charge.
- Selection of Ports: Choose a Power bank that has a good selection of ports. For Example: If I want to choose a power bank it should have 2 USB A and Type C ports.
- Protection: You don’t need to worry about protection. Every Powerbank we list is protected and safe to use. However, you need to be careful and handle it with care.
Best Power banks under 1500 rupees in India
1. Mi 3i 20000 mAh Power Bank
The reason why MI power bank is always at the top of the list is because of the experience it offers. Xiaomi launched the Mi Power Bank 3i in September 2020 making it one of the best power banks you can buy for under 1500 rupees in India.
The Mi Power Bank 3i 20,000mAh model comes with a plastic body with a matte finish design, it has a USB Type-C port, a Micro-USB port, two USB Type-A ports, and an LED battery level indicator. The power bank weighs around 434 Grams and it’s hard to carry because of its built-in capacity.
The power bank can be charged via a USB Type-C port or a Micro-USB port. It takes roughly around 7 – 8 hours to charge it completely. It has totally three output ports, two USB A, and type-c to type-c charging output.
There is also a low-power mode, which can be enabled by pressing the button on the left side three times. Low power mode can be used to charge devices that require low power, such as fitness bands and Bluetooth speakers.
Overall, the Mi Power Bank 3i 20,000mAh is a decent power bank available for under Rs. 1500. The power bank is portable and can charge devices in multiple types because of its big battery capacity.
- Dimensions 15.1 x 7.2 x 2.6 Centimeters
- Weight: 434 Grams
- Battery type: li-polymer
- Ports: Triple-port 5.1V / 3.6A, USB-A output 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A, USB -C (Power Delivery) – 5V-3A / 9V-2A / 12V/1.5A
- Input Micro USB – 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A. USB-C – 5V-3A / 9V-2A / 12V/1.5A
- Charging time: Can be charged in 6.9 hours using an 18W fast charger, about 11 hours with a 10W charger
2. Redmi 20000 mah power bank
Redmi 20000 mah power bank is similar to Mi 20000 mah power bank listed above. But there are a few design changes you should know before buying it.
The first difference you will notice is having round corners instead of square. It also has a textured design which makes it a good grip while holding.
It comes with 18W Fast Charging. It supports 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/ 2A MAX, and 12V/1.5A MAX charging outputs. Instead of three, it comes with Dual input ports (Micro-USB/USB-C) and Dual USB Output with smart charging – Redmi Power Bank intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device.
It takes Approx 6-7 hours (18W charger, standard USB cable), and Approx 10 hours ( 10W charger, standard USB cable) to charge the power bank completely. It also comes with a low-power mode, which can be enabled by pressing the button on the left side three times. Low power mode can be used to charge devices that require low power, such as fitness bands and Bluetooth speakers.
Overall if you like the design and ok with dual Port charging output and want a lower price compared to Mi power bank 3i you can buy this one.
- Dimensions 154mm×73.6×27.3mm
- Weight: 447 grams
- Battery type: li-polymer
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-A Output — 5.1V-2.4A / 5.1V-3.6A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A, USB Type-C / micro USB Input — 5V-2.1A / 9V-2.1A / 12V-1.5A
- Charging time: Approx 6.7 hours (18W charger, standard USB cable), Approx 10 hours ( 10W charger, standard USB cable)
3. Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro Black 10000mAh
- Weighs just 200 g
- Fast Charging
- Good Number of Ports
- Dimensions: 90 x 63.9 x 24.4mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Ports: 5V-3A / 9V-2.5A – 22.5W USB Type-C input / 5V-2A / 9V/2A Micro USB input, Can be charged fully in about 3.8 hours with an 18W charger, about 6 hours with a 10W charger
- 5V-2.4A / 9V-2.5A / 12V-1.85A – 225W Single USB-A output for fast charging, 5V-3A / 9V-2.5A / 12V-1.85A Single USB-C output, 5V/3A (Triple port)
- Dual USB-A ports, USB Type-C, micro USB port, four LED lights, and a button
- Protection: 12 Layers Advanced Circuit Protection
- Power Modes: Low-power mode that can be activated by pressing the power button twice, to charge devices like Mi Band and Mi Bluetooth headset
4. Realme 20000 mah power bank
Realme is a popular brand in India that competes against Xioami in every category. And Realme 20000 mah power bank will compete against mi and Redmi power banks listed above. The price is a bit higher compared to its competitors but there are a few things you should know before buying it.
The first thing you will notice when you look at the power bank is the huge Realme brand logo on top of the power bank. I personally don’t like having it but if you are ok with it, it’s fine. It also comes with a textured finish that is easier to hold.
It has two Type-A ports for output and a Type-C port with dual output and input functionality. Just like most Realme power banks this too didn’t have a micro-USB input port and if you are someone who had an old phone then you have to use the two-in-one cable to charge the power bank which Realme bundled with the power bank.
This power bank has 14 layers of circuit protection including temperature protection, surge protection, etc. For reference, Xiaomi or Redmi power banks came with 12 layers of protection. Just like Xiaomi power banks this power bank also came with a low power mode for small IoT devices like Smart bands etc.
Overall, all three power banks have the same capacity and similar quick charge capabilities. The only difference is the design and look. If you like the design you can choose Realme or else you can stick with Redmi or Mi power banks listed above.
Realme Powerbank specifications
- Dimensions 15 x 7.2 x 2.8 Centimeters
- Weight: 450 grams
- Battery type: li-polymer
- Ports: Triple output 2 x USB Type-A and USB Type-C, 18W (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A) two-way fast charging via USB Type-C, USB Type-A Output (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A)
- Charging time: 6-7 hours
5 Best Wireless Power Banks in India: Reviews and Buying Guide
5. URBN 20000 mah power bank
Most of the Smartphones on the market right now support more than 18 Watt fast charging. If you are looking for a power bank that supports more than 18-watt fast charging, URBN 20000 mah power bank is for you.
It comes with a speed of up to 22.5 Watt. It has two Ports (Input – Micro & Type-C Port. Charges in 5 hours (Powered by 22.5W Adapter) and 10-12 hours (Powered by 2 Amp 5V Adapter).
The design has a Premium look and feel on its hands and weighs only 354 grams. The Urban Power Bank intelligently adjusts the power output to safely charge each connected device. It comes with 12-Level Protection to ensure safe and super-fast charging.
Overall if you are looking to buy a power bank under 1500 that has super-fast charging support you can buy this one. Keep in mind that it has only two ports.
- Dimensions 14 x 7.2 x 2.7 Centimeters
- Weight: 353 grams
- Battery type: li-polymer
- Ports: 1 x USB Type-A output , USB Type-C input/output
- Charging time: Micro & Type-C Port. Charges in 5 hours (Powered by 22.5W Adapter) and 10-12 hours (Powered by 2 Amp 5V Adapter
6. Ambrane Stylo 20000mAh
Ambrane announced its new Powerbanks in India. The Stylo 20000mAh is priced at 14999/- rupees in India. It comes with Type C input, quick charge 3.0 superior power delivery (fast charging) technology, and supports multiple connection points, such as 2 USB outputs, a Micro input, and a Type C input, to charge various devices simultaneously.
Talking about the ports The Stylo 20K has 2 USBs and 1 Type-C port. For security, It has a resilient outer body and 12 layers of advanced chipset protection. The Stylo 20k power bank supports 8W power delivery and Quick charge 3.0.
Overall for under 1500 rupees in India 8W power delivery and Quick charge 3.0 is also a better option to consider if you are buying a power bank for under 1500 rupees in India.
If you are looking to buy more affordable power banks, You can view another article on the Best power banks under 1000 rupees in India.
Join the discussion. Find answers, ask questions, and learn more about Powerbanks.
[dwqa-list-questions category=”Power Banks”]
Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
Most of the products we recommend can be purchased from Amazon or Flipkart. If you want to return any product, we have created an ultimate guide to returning products on Amazon or Flipkart. You can also tag us on Twitter at @vinronco or write us at vinron.in/contact us for further assistance.