The wearables market in India posted a 144.3 percent year-on-year growth in 2020 with 36.4 million unit shipment, as per research firm IDC. If you are looking to buy the best smartwatches in India, with the help of our quick expert Guide, I will help you to choose the best smartwatch in India for your need.
Smartwatches are now part of our daily life. The smartwatches provide features like checking the heartbeats, the calories burned, and other medical statistics that can maintain a person’s health condition and also other smart capabilities that come in handy. But before picking up a smartwatch you need to know which one is right for you.
How to choose best smartwatch
Type of smartwatch
The type of smartwatch you are looking for is the most important factor when it comes to buying smartwatches. Apple watches are really popular in India but they might not fit all.
- If you’re choosing the best smartwatch for Android, choosing between a Samsung Galaxy wearable and a Google Wear OS device (from Fossil, Michael Kors, Ticwatch, and others) will be a key decision.
- If you’re using an Android phone, a Fitbit device is also one to go for, especially now that the company is due to be purchased by Google announces Google T.V, helps you easily browse and discover what to watch
- Google chrome cast with Google T.V announced
- WatchOS is designed to work with Apple iPhones. If you use an iPhone, it makes perfect sense to complement it with an Apple Watch.
Touchscreen vs. touchless
Most of the watches a combo approach, offering a touch display and both a digital crown and side button on the right side. But few watches only offers button controls instead of touch screen. Make sure that you choose the right one for your needs.
Design is your personal preference. Whether you choose the round shape or square, design is your personal preference. More and more smartwatches are sporting round faces now, making them look more like traditional timepieces. Newer ones are getting slimmer and smaller.
With more features than ever before, the watch can keep you safe and alert you (and others) to serious problems. From helping people lose weight, to saving pregnancies, to preventing heart attacks smartwatches have become really good. If you are looking for the latest features make sure that your smartwatch has one. Forex: an Apple watch can detect falls and call for help and also Warn you of loud noise to protect against hearing damage and more.
So this is it. Hope you already figured out the best smartwatch for your need. Below I have listed out the best smartwatches available in India with genuine user and Expert reviews.
Best smartwatches for Android
Oneplus has announced its new smartwatch in India. The new Oneplus smartwatch comes with A round design with metal built. The watch has a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen you can make and answer phone calls, play music and take photos, and more.OnePlus Watch Classic Edition will be available at a special launch price of Rs. 14,999 from Amazon online and offline stores in April 2021. After the offer will be available from Rs. 16,999.
Oneplus watch review
- Good battery life
- Bright and colorful screen
- Affordable smartwatch
- Software issues
- No always-on display
- No third-party app support
- limited functions
- Don’t buy if you want more functionalities