Video editing apps are incredibly helpful for creating stunning videos. if you are Looking for an app to edit your videos on your Android phone? There are plenty of options out there, but it can be difficult to find the perfect one. To make things easier, we’ve rounded up some of the best video editing apps for Android, according to experts.
There are so many video editing apps in the market right now that offer different needs for different people. Trust me that no single video editing app in the market can bring all the features and needs. Sometimes you have to edit videos on multiple apps to get the best results. In this post, I have listed out the best video editing apps for Android that are mostly free. Follow this guide to get started.
Best video editing apps for Android
Kinemaster is the most popular video editing app for pro video editors out there. If you are looking for the best video editing app for Android this might be the one. I have been using kinemaster for years to edit my videos for YouTube. I also purchased the pro version of the app to enjoy even more benefits. The best thing about this app is you can edit any kind of video for example A short film, small funny video clips, and more.
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
- Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
- Reverse your videos
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
- Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- The KineMaster Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- Speed control for time-lapse and slow motion effects
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Export 4K 2160p videos at 30FPS
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
2. Filmora Go
Filmora Go is another popular video editing app available for Android. There is also a desktop version of this app. Filmora is a really good video editing app but it doesn’t fit all people. If you are looking for a lot of animations and a lot of filters for your video you can edit on filmora go.
- Various background music, add FilmoraGo featured music or use your own music.
- Extracting music from videos.
- Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles.
- Blurred background, voice enhancement, and audio speed adjustment features are available.
- Add text on video, and many fonts for the text editing
- Add animated stickers and emoji
- Add custom memes and images to videos and photos.
- Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor
- Share to all social apps YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, etc. Share your daily life with others on social media!
3. Adobe premiere rush
I am really excited about this app when Adobe announces it for the first time. I was eagerly waiting for this app but one day after the initial release I found out my device is incompatible with this app. If your device supports it’s really a good video editing app for color correction. Adobe premiere rush is the best video editing app for making color collections and bringing the cinematic experience to your video.
- Add music and titles to videos and apply video effects to clips in your multitrack timeline with the video editor used by influencers, vloggers, and pros. Crop videos to customize and share to your favorite social sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, right from the app.
- Arrange video, audio, graphics, and photos with drag and drop. Trim and crop videos, flip and mirror video clips, and add images, stickers, and overlays to video clips. Adjust video speed with speed controls and enhance color with intuitive presets and customization tools.
- Effortlessly create pan and zoom effects for images with one click. Make your videos pop by simply selecting the start and end points on your still images, and changing the scale and position as needed.
- Add music to videos, including thousands of original, royalty-free soundtracks, sound effects, and loops.
Lumafusion is another best video editing app if you want to do pro-level editing on smartphones. Lumafusion is very popular on iPads and now it is available for Android and Chrome OS users. It comes with a simple and clean interface with advanced features like track stacking, cropping, audio mixing, custom titling, and multi-layer effects with keyframing and more.
As of now, LumaFusion is available in open beta for Android and ChromeOS devices and can be purchased for a one-time charge of $19.99 (Rs. 1,650 approx.); users can save up to 30% off the full price of $29.99.
- You can Layer up to 6 video and 6 audio tracks
- Enjoy the powerful magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
- Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
- Use preset effects or create your own\Add markers with notes
- Cut, copy, and paste in your timeline and between projects using multi-select
- Layer effects; green screen, luma, and chroma keys, blur, distort, styles and color
Use powerful color correction tools
- Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC dlog or import your own .cube or .3dl
Animate with unlimited keyframes
- Save and share effect presets
Quik is from a newer generation of video editor apps. if you are looking for making short and simple videos with different transitions this app is for you. The app is available for free and comes with different and simple transitions.
- Awesome Video Edits—Automatically
- One tap instantly transforms your footage into a shareable video (formerly known as QuikStories). Choose a theme and get unique effects, transitions, and music.
- Add Photos + Videos from Anywhere
- Send your favorite shots from a text, email, or camera roll—from your Android—to Mural with ease. With Quik, your best moments are always easy to find.
- Relive It on Mural
- The mural is a unique and fluid new way to interact with your favorite moments and best video edits. Just add your favorite photos and videos to your Mural so they’re always at your fingertips to revisit again and again.
- Simple Yet Powerful Video Editing Tools
- Play with color and light, trim video length, reverse video, add slow-motion effects, add stickers, and more to take your video to the next level.
- The Amazing New Speed Tool
- Take ultimate control of video speed—super slow motion video, fast or freeze—at multiple segments in a clip.
- Premium Themes
- Get that legit look with access to an ever-expanding list of Quik-designed themes.
- Quik-Exclusive Filters
- Tweak to perfection with exclusive filters, optimized for environments like snow and water.
- Never Miss a Great Shot
- Capture incredible still photos from traditional and MAX 360 video footage by grabbing a frame to savor that crucial moment.
- Add Music to Video with GoPro Originals
- Beat-sync your edits automatically with royalty-free music tracks.
- Share the Shot on the Spot
- Post your favorite photos and videos right to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube™ and more. Or share them by text or email.
5. Action editor
Action editor is another popular Editing app that mainly focused on adding filters and titles. The app comes with a built-in variety of filters and title animations and more. It’s one of the few video editor apps that also supports 4K video.
- Effects for videos make any project come to life
- Edit video color and apply brightness, contrast, and saturation adjustments
- Record video with music from your own library
- Trim and cut to focus only on the shots you want
- Video filters make every shot pop
- Over a dozen transitions for you to add to your videos
- Add text and titles with shadow and border
- Add animated stickers
- Slow-motion and fast motion let you highlight the action with precise speed controls
- Highlight video to replay or rewind
- Add and mix your own background music
6. Cat cut
Cat cut is the most recent video editing app that lets you make short videos like the ones you find on TikTok. The app is gaining a lot of popularity thanks to its features and ease of editing. You can amazing videos, like TikTok short videos, Instagram stories, WhatsApp statuses and so much more! With Cap Cut, you can edit, crop, cut, trim, blur and merge videos, add music, emoji, stickers, texts, effects, filters, transitions, etc.
The app comes in free and paid versions. The free version doesn’t have ads but it does come with a watermark. The size of the app is about 44 M.B in size and is available free to download on Google Play Store
- Add effects and Filters
- Change the background of videos
- Save and share video
- crop & video ratio change & video rotate
- Add Text & Stickers
- Speed Control
7. Vn video editor
If you are looking for a video editor app that is simple, and easy to edit videos while you are on a blog this app is for you. Unlike other apps, the VN video editor provides a simple interface to control the speed and the smooth transition you get while filming.
Along with video transitions, Vn also helps you add text animations. It could have been better if it has more features in test animations. Overall VN vlog is the best app for people looking to edit videos in a cinematic way while you are vlogging.
- Zoom in/out of the timeline.
- Tap to split, drag, delete, and duplicate video clips.
- Save the draft whenever you need a break.
- Multi-layer timeline.Curve speed.
- Green Screen/Chroma key.
- Keyframe animation & curve.
- Support for Project Sharing.
- Add title slides, text overlays in the timeline
- Change font, color, and size of subtitles
- Adjust the subtitle duration
- Use VN Code to share your work or import materials.
You cut is another video editing app that is gaining popularity in recent times. The app is simple to use and comes with advanced editing tools with special filters and built-in music.
With a lot of editing features, the app is very simple to use. With the simple interface, it is easy to learn and become proficient with it.
The edition tools include the ability to Cut and trim video to the length you need. Merge video clips into one, and add video to the video. It is a pro video editor app for YouTube, the best video cutter and joiner, helps compress and combine videos without losing quality, and more.
Additionally, the app also lets you control the speed of the video. The app also lets you Add free featured music by YouCut directly into the video without needing to download it from the web.
With all these features, the You cut video editing app is available for free on Google Play Store. The size of the app is about 35 M.B in size.
- Free Video Editor & Video Maker: YouCut has the most useful features that other top pro YouTube video editors, Tik Tok editors, or slideshow maker apps have, but You cut is free and has no banner ads : )
- Video Merger & Video Joiner: Merge video clips into one video. It is a professional video maker for YouTube, also the pro video cutter and video joiner, helps rotate video and crop videos, compress and combine videos without losing quality.
- Video Cutter & Video Trimmer: Cut and trim video to the length you need. Edit videos with music and rotate videos. Export video in HD quality. Easy-to-use video maker, and the best video cutter and YouTube video editor.
- Video Splitter & Video Slicer: Slice and split video into two separate video clips. Edit videos with music like a pro, totally free video editor and video maker for android.
- Video Speed Control: Fast/slow motion, crop video and adjust video speed with video filters and effects, Speed up your video in a fun way and Slow down your video for special moments.
- Photo Slideshow Maker: Free video maker with music and photos, pro video combiner app, merge photos to create a slideshow, Combine videos with photos, add custom photo cover for video, edit videos with music like a pro, Slideshow maker, helps create a slideshow in minutes(easy and fast).
- No Watermark: As a free video editor for YouTube and video maker with music, YouCut will never add Watermark to your video.
- No ads when editing videos: There are no banner ads on the screen when you are editing videos.
- Add Music to Video: It is a pro video combiner and slideshow maker that meets your need in every way.
- Add free featured music by YouCut.
- Add your own music.
- Adjust the original video volume.
- Add Text to Video: Add text to video, many fonts & styles supported.
- Video Filters and FX Effects: Add beautiful movie-style video filters and FX effects to the video. Video merger and video combiner without watermark.
- Video Color Adjust: Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. Customize video filters and effects. Best movie cutter and video crop app.
- Change Video Aspect Ratio: Fit your video in any Aspect Ratio like 1:1, 16:9, 3:2, etc. No crop video maker free and video cutter app.
- Change Video Background: Add different borders and no crop to your video.
- Change the background color of your video.
- White background can most assimilate into social media apps like Instagram.
- The black background makes your video feel like a professional movie.
- Don’t like the flat colors? You can use blur background.
- Video Compressor & Converter: Choose a resolution to compress and convert your video. Best HD video maker free and video editing app, YouCut – Pro Tik Tok editor and mp4 editor supports resolution up to 4K., YouCut uses advanced technology to improve the video quality, it saves more than 90% size without losing much quality.
- Video Cropper: Crop video to any ratio you want. Zoom in/out your video.
- Share Video: Share videos on social media like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
9. Montage Pro
Montage is another simple video editing app that is available for free. The app lets you edit short videos with simple editing tools like adding text, filters, animations, and more. With this app, you can create short videos for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok, Pinterest, Triller, Snack, Takatak, Moj, Chingari, Mitron, & many more.
- Video Trimmer – Cut and merge videos
- Video Splitter – Split videos into various clips
- Crop Tool – Crop videos to your desired ratio
- Transitions – Add a dramatic look with transitions & effects
- Filters – In-build filters to beautify your videos
- Colour Correction – Highlight certain colours & shades
- Video Rotation – Rotate or Flip the video
- WaterMark – Customize your own watermark
10. Boosted: Marketing video maker
Boosted is a free marketing video maker that lets you create free promotional marketing video with free built-in templates. You can select your favorite template that suits your business and edit the video according to your need. The app has thousands of pre-built templates for different businesses and it’s very easy to edit.
- Choose a video template – there are tons of templates to choose from within the Boosted editor gallery. Select a seasonal template or pick one that matches the niche of your business. Before you begin customizing your template, select your desired video format. Then, you can create social media posts, video ads, intro and outro videos for YouTube, and more!
- Customize! Use our creative video creator to customize your video with incredible music, colors, and more.
- Try out different fonts and add your own media to your project for an extra layer of creativity and customized branding.
11. Snap Studio
If you are one who uploads short videos constantly then this app is for you. Popular social media platform Snap has launched the video editing app Snap Studio that lets to add text, trending music, and augmented reality lenses to short videos. The video can be directly submitted to Spotlight, a video area similar to TikTok. The videos are not watermarked like TikTok’s and can be downloaded and shared on other platforms.
As of now Snap Studio is only available+ on iPhone and requires an iPhone with an A12 processor or newer, and iOS 14.7 or newer. The minimum supported iPhones are the iPhone XR and XS.
So, Those are the list of best Video Editing apps for android. As you can see every app has its own unique advantages. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. For more best apps you can visit the links below.