FYI: Updated this list recently. Added two new options from Mi and Samsung.
A power bank is a portable battery unit used to charge all your portable devices on the go. It is one of the most beneficial gadgets in today’s smartphone world. Nowadays, it is common thing that we use wireless charging for our mobile phones. Many people prefer to use wireless chargers over wired chargers.
If you are looking to adopt wireless technology in power banks too, this article is for you. In this Guide, I have listed out Best 5 Best Wireless Power Banks in India and also a quick Guide on how to choose the best wireless power bank. Feel free to use the table of contents to skip to the list if you already know what to look.
Table of Contents Hide
- Things you need to know about wireless power banks
- Best Wireless Power Banks in India
- Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
- You may also Like
Things you need to know about wireless power banks
Choosing the Best wireless power bank is one of the most important things to consider. If you are on the go, then having a power bank with you is a big advantage. A power bank can help charge your phone or tablet on the go. However, you need to know which is the best wireless power bank to buy. Here are some considerations to make when buying a wireless power bank.
- Wireless power banks are expensive: Even a 10000 mah wireless Power Bank costs more than 2000 rupees in India.
- Wireless charging is slow: even though your smartphone supports super-fast wireless charging, a wireless power bank is only capable of charging a phone at most 20watt.
- No cable clutters.
- No more problems with broken cables you have to replace.
Best Wireless Power Banks in India
Mi wireless power bank
Mi wireless power bank launched in India. The power bank supports 10000mAh with support for two-way fast charging. It can charge Qi devices wirelessly at 10W fast and can charge an iPhone wirelessly at 7.5W max. The Powerbank also can charge two devices at once through both wireless charging and USB-A output. The Xiaomi 10000mAh wireless fast charging power bank is black and costs Rs. 2499 and it is the best option for people looking to buy the best wireless power bank in India.
- Dimensions: 147.9 × 70.6 × 16.6mm
- Weight: 230g
- 10W Qi wireless fast charging
- USB PD / QC 3.0 / QC 2.0
- 18W USB Type-C input (5V-3A, 9V-2A, 12V-1.5A)
- 18W USB Type-A output (5V-2.4A, 9V-2A, 12V-1.5A)
- 12-layer protective design against overheating, overcurrent,
short circuits and more
- Charging time: 4 hours with 18W charger, 6 hours with 10W charger
Samsung wireless powerbank
Samsung wireless power bank is one of the premium-looking wireless power banks in India. It’s got a metal body with an anti-slip surface on one side. It comes with a USB port, a USB Type-C port, LED indicators, and a power button for the power bank.
It supports fast wired charging at QC 2.0 speed (15W max). You can also simultaneously charge both wireless and wired using USB A output. It supports two-way fast charging from the ports. It takes around 4 hours to charge the power bank from 0 to 100%. Using this power bank you can also charge wireless buds and other accessories.
Overall Samsung wireless power bank is a great option if you are looking for a premium wireless power bank in India. The 10000mAh Samsung Wireless Power Bank comes in Silver and Pink colors and is priced at Rs. 3,699 at launch.
- Dimensions: 149.93 x 70.8 x 15.09 mm; Weight: 234g
- 10,000mAh capacity with options to charge two devices at once (1 wireless and 1 wired)
- Supports Adaptive Fast Charging and Quick Charge 2.0 in both wired and wireless charging.
- Compatible with Samsung S series and Note devices (Galaxy S6 and above), Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch range, and all Qi-certified devices from other brands.
- Wireless Charging output(FAST CHARGE, Qi, Galaxy Watch), Fast Wired Charging In&Out (AFC, QC2.0 max.15W)
Gionee 10000mAh Li-Polymer Wireless Charging Power Bank
While I am writing this article, Gionee 10000mAh Li-Polymer Wireless Charging Power Bank is priced at just 799/- rupees on Amazon.in. The user reviews are positive, But most of them are mixed which isn’t concerning because of the price it comes.
Talking about the product, It looks too technical with a digital display, Metal Frame, Single USB Output with 5V 2.4A providing 12 W fast charging and the Wireless Output is 5V|1A providing 5W charging and weighs about 247 Grams. According to Gionee charge, a 3000mAh phone battery is 1.5 Hrs & can charge 2.2 times and a 4000mAh phone battery takes 2 Hrs & can charge 1.7 times. The power banks heat up quickly while charging wirelessly. Overall for 799/- you can have a look at this power bank.
- 12W Qi wireless fast charging USB PD / QC 3.0 / QC 2.0
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.8 x 13.8 cm; 247 Grams
- Input 5V ~2 A and Charging time: Approx. 5.5 hours
- Time taken to charge a 3000mAh phone battery is 1.5 Hrs & can charge 2.2 times and a 4000mAh phone battery takes 2 Hrs & can charge 1.7 times
Syska power bank
The Syska Wireless Power Bank is a portable charging device that comes with a 10000mAh battery. If you are looking for an even more affordable power bank in India you can consider this one. The power bank looks very similar to the Mi power bank with similar dimensions and length. It comes with With 2 USB Output ports and 2 Input ports.
The power bank charges very slowly and it heats up quickly. It can charge multiple devices simultaneously using three wired and one wireless charging dock. It supports fast charging. Overall Syska is an option for people looking to buy just a wireless power bank under 1500 rupees in India.
- Battery Capacity: 20000mAh
- Input: DC 5V—2A
- Output 1: DC 5V—1A (Max.)
- Output 2: DC 5V—2.1A (Max.)
- Cell Type: Polymer Cell (BIS Certified)
- Package Content: Power Bank, Charge Cable, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Dimensions: 158x82x24mm
- Weight: 406g
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Available Colours: Black, White
Stuffcool 10000mAh 15W Wireless Powerbank
Stuffcool announced its new Stuffcool PB9036W 10000mAh 15W Wireless Powerbank in India. The new power bank comes with 10000 Mah capacity has both micro and Type C input and comes with 22.5 W and 20W wired outputs. It comes with 15W wireless support. You can charge devices having Wireless charging of a max of 15W (5W/7.5W/10W/15W).
- Power Bank Model: PB9036W
- Lightweight with a slim build
- LED indicator to notify battery percentage while charging & discharging
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Input: micro USB & Type-C
- Output: USB A 22.5W, Type-C PD 20W & wireless 15W
- Battery type: BIS-approved Li-Polymer
- Wireless charging of max 15W (5W/7.5W/10W/15W) for Qi Enabled devices
- Supports “Wireless Fast Charging” For Samsung Devices
- Supports Wireless charging for wireless-enabled Airpods/Buds
The Stuffcool PB9036W 10000mAh 15W Wireless Powerbank is priced at Rs. 2,990 and is available for purchase on stuffcool.com
So, those are the list of best Powerbanks in India. Unlike standard power banks, Wireless power banks aren’t popular. Hope you find our suggestions helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at suggestions.
Want to return a product? You can do it safely.
Most of the products we recommend can be purchased from Amazon or Flipkart. If you want to return any product, we have created an ultimate guide to returning products on Amazon or Flipkart. You can also tag us on Twitter at @vinronco or write us at vinron.in/contact us for further assistance.