- U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a hearing titled, “Does Section 230’s Sweeping Immunity Enable Big Tech Bad Behavior?,” at 7:30 P.M ( IST) on Wednesday, October 28.
- The hearing will examine whether Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act has outlived its usefulness in today’s digital age.
- The hearing will provide an opportunity to discuss the unintended consequences of Section 230’s liability shield and how best to preserve the internet as a forum for open discourse.
- Mr. Jack Dorsey, Chief Executive Officer, Twitter
- Mr. Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer, Alphabet Inc., Google
- Mr. Mark Zuckerberg, Chief Executive Officer, Facebook
Watch Live here
- Twitter CEO Jack, Mark Zuckerberg berg, and Sundar Pichai will testify before Congress for the second time this year