Truecaller announces the new Guardian app that lets you share your live locations with your friends or family persons. You can Notify your Guardians immediately when you are feeling unsafe. This should come very handy when dealing with unknown places and people. Intall and share live location and be safe .
How Guardians Works:
Guardians is simple to use and setup. If you are already a Truecaller user, you can sign in with one tap. If you’re not a Truecaller user, your phone number will be verified using a missed call or OTP. The app needs three permissions:
- Location (to help your Guardians follow your journey)
- Contacts (so you can select and invite your personal Guardians)
- Phone permission (to show your phone status to your trusted Guardians)
- Note: Truecaller says Guardians will never share any personal information with any third-party apps for commercial use, including our very own Truecaller app. This is our commitment to personal safety.
Features of new Guardian app from Truecaller
- Invite your friends & family to be your Guardians. Choose the people you trust to see your location when needed.
- Share your GPS location privately. Only your Guardians will be able to see where you are and check on your safety.
- Setup forever sharing. You can choose to share your location permanently with certain trusted people.
- Notify your Guardians immediately when you are feeling unsafe, using the ‘I need help’ feature
- Battery life, network strength, and phone status can also be shared. This can be vital information for your Guardians and your safety.