Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud services provider. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers, and fulfillment centers in many locations around the world including India.
Get started with shopping on amazon
Amazon is available in India as a web portal and also as an app. You can visit Amazon.in website from here and also download the official Amazon app from the Google play store and app store
How to Search & Browse for Items on amazon
If you’re looking for a specific item, enter a few words into the search box on the Amazon.in home page and we’ll show you all the matching results.
When you search for products on Amazon, we want to help you easily find what you’re looking for. You can use these Sort Options to list your search results:
- Featured: We consider a variety of factors when choosing Featured shopping results, including customer actions (such as how frequently an item was purchased), information about the item (such as title, price, and description), availability, delivery speed, costs (such as shipping costs), and whether we think the item will be of interest (such as new items).
- Avg. Customer Review: Sorts items based on customers’ reviews, including the average number of stars out of 5 stars given by customers and the number of customers’ reviews for each result.
- Newest Arrivals: Sorts items based on their first date of availability on Amazon.
- Price Low to High: Sorts items based on their price with the lowest priced item at the top and the highest priced item at the bottom.
- Price High to Low: Sorts items based on their price with the highest-priced item at the top and the lowest priced item at the bottom.
Track your order on amazon
You can visit your-orders to track your package on amazon.im or visit this link to get started.
How to Cancel Items or Orders on amazon
You can cancel items or orders by visiting the Your Orders section in Your Account.
To cancel items that aren’t dispatched yet:
- Go to Your Orders
- Select the item you want to cancel and click Cancel items
How to replace the item on amazon
If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item sold by Amazon, you can request a replacement through Your Orders. You may be eligible to request a replacement for items sold and shipped by Amazon.in.
To replace an item: Go to Your Orders and select Return or replace items beside the item you want to replace.
- Only Amazon Fulfilled by Amazon items, Prime eligible items, and a few Seller Fulfilled items can be replaced. If the item you ordered arrived in a physically damaged or defective condition or is different from their description on the product detail page, or has missing parts or accessories, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller. For more details, you can view Amazon.in Replacement Policy.
how to return an item on amazon
- check out Amazon return Policy from here
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders on the Amazon website or app
- Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
- Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
- Choose how to process your return
- Select your preferred return method.
- View your return status from here
- Return pick-up is available for eligible pick-up addresses and the items, provided there are no shipping restrictions. In case pick-up is not available, Self-Ship option will be automatically selected. A refund will be issued to your original payment method, in accordance with Amazon.in refund policy, once we receive the item(s) or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be.
- You can self-ship the item using any courier of your choice that has package tracking capabilities. You will need the following return documentation to initiate return.