Microsoft Teams now lets you take attendance reports. If you’ve organized a Teams meeting or Online class for the students, you can save a record of who’s attended it.
How to take attendance in Microsoft Teams
- During the meeting, select Show participants
- choose Download attendee list
- The report will download as a .CSV file that can be opened in Excel. The .CSV file contains the name, join time, and leave time of all meeting attendees.
- Keep in mind that you’ll only be able to download the attendance report while the meeting is in progress and participants are still present.
- How to Raise your hand in a Teams meeting