Private messages are private unless your friend picks your phone and started taking screenshots. To avoid this conflict signal enables you to secure your private messages when switching to apps.
Note: You can’t restrict screenshots on your contacts phone you are chatting with. They can able to take screenshots of your chats and also share them.
- How To Disable Reels in Instagram 2021: 5 Tips to turn off reels permanently
- How to Remove Youtube Shorts Permanently in 2021 : 3 Easy Steps
- Tip #: Increase Mobile Hotspot Speed On Android
- October 15: Formation of Edison Electric Light Company Formed
- How to Remove or Disable Reels on Facebook App in 2021 (Updated!)
You can use Screen Security to prevent Signal previews from appearing in the app switcher on your phone. This is unrelated to the screen lock designed to lock your Signal screen so that you can’t interact with the app. You can also lock your phone with a fingerprint to disable access to the Signal app on your smartphone.
How To Block Screenshots On Signal
- Open Signal on your Android or iOS device Next
- Tap three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- In a drop-down menu, tap Settings
- Next, tap Privacy
- Tap Screen security to enable the feature.