Ola is one of India’s largest mobility platforms and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies. The company is serving 250+ cities across India. If you are looking to book a ride from the OLA app and don’t know how to book a ride this Guide works for you. In this Guide, we are going to look at how to book a ride in the OLA app.
Before going through the steps make sure that you downloaded the Ola app and using the latest version of the Ola app on your smartphone. Click the links below to download or check the latest version of the Ola app on both Android and iOS.
Meet Ola, the safe and affordable ride-sharing app. At Ola, we make sure our drivers get to keep more of the fare and we provide great offers to our customers too. With more than 2 million+ drivers in 250+ cities worldwide, we’ve got you covered across Australia and New Zealand.
How to book OLA Cab/Auto/Bike ride in India
- You need to create your account on the OLA app to book Ola Bike in India. You can install the app and get started. Once you are on the Ola startup screen, You can sign up using your mobile number. Google or Facebook. For the best experience, I would suggest you sign up for OLA using your mobile number.
- Now Enter your mobile number and click on the next. Make sure that the mobile number you’re entered is working and can able to receive messages.
- Now enter your name and your email address and click on the register button.
- Now give permission to the Ola app to location and
- If the OLA app doesn’t serve your location you will see a message change location. You can manually enter the location to get ola services.
- Now enter the pickup point. Pick up point is where you will start the ride. Once you are done click on the confirm location.
- If you are booking an ola cab with another person, select choose another contact from the “Someone else taking this ride” tab and click on continue.
- Now select the destination point/ dropping point.
- Now select the type of vehicle. You can view the full list of ola vehicles with their details here.
- Now once you selected the vehicle, now select the payment method. You can select different payment methods including cash.
- Once you selected the type of payment, click on the confirm button.
- Now click on remind me later.
- Now the app will search for the riders available to pick up. Most of the time you will find the rider faster but a few times you need to wait for a little longer to get a ride. You can cancel the ride if it takes so much time. You can click on the cancel request to cancel the ride.
- If the ride is confirmed you will see the map showing the live location of the rider along with time, OTP, contact details, and cancel ride option.
- That’s it. Once the rider approached you can share the OTP and complete the ride and pay the rider.
So, this is how you can book a ride on Ola cabs on mobile. Hope you find this Guide helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the links below.