The latest cast feature from Google will help you to mirror your mobile screen on your smart T.V. if you don’t have an Android T.V you can buy Google Chrome cast from here and start mirroring your mobile screen on your T.V. Follow these simple guides on how to cast your phone to your T.V to get started.
Cast video to your Android TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open the app that has the content you want to cast. In the app, find and select Cast.
- On your device, select the name of your TV.
- When Cast Cast changes color, you’re successfully connected.
Cast videos on your phone to your TV offline
- On your phone, open Files by Google announces Google T.V, helps you easily browse and discover what to watch
- Google chrome cast with Google T.V announced
- Google Files Go.
- In the Browse tab, find the video or image you want to cast.
- Open the file, then tap Cast
How to cast your phone to non android devices
To cast your phone to non android smartphone you will need to by Google Chrome cast from here. After your successful brought Google Chrome cast follow these simple steps to get started
- Step 1: Plug in your Chromecast device
- Step 2: Download the Google Home app
- Step 3: Set up Chromecast – click here to get started
- Step 4: Cast content