Telegram is well known for its customization features. The app offers various customization features like adding themes, changing font styles, and more. In this Guide, we are going to look at how to add font styles on Telegram.
How to change font style in Telegram
- Open the Telegram app: Make sure that you are on the latest version of the Telegram app. You can check the latest update of the app on Google and Apple app stores.
- Once you updated the app, Tap on the chat whom you want to text: Now select the chat you want.
- Now enter the message you want to change the font, Now long press the text you entered and select the list of fonts available.
- Now send the text, You have successfully changed the font style in Telegram.
You can also manually enter unique symbols to add font styles to your telegram messages. Here is the list of popular unique symbols for bold, italic texts.
- To change normal text into bold, you must type the text as shown below – **Your Text**
- To change the normal font into an italic font, you are supposed to type underscore ( _ ) twice as shown below – __Your Text__
- Last but not the least, to change your font into a strikethrough, type the text as shown below – ~~Your Text~~
So this is how you can change font style on Telegram. Hope you find this Guide helpful. If you want to change the entire app font style you can change the system font style. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the links below.