Bharti Airtel Limited, also known as Airtel, is an Indian global telecommunications services company. The company has more than 317.80 million wireless subscribers in India with a 27.78% market share as of May 2020. Airtel provides several different ways to check balance. In this Guide, I will help you with How to check Airtel data balance.
How to check Airtel data balance
How to check Airtel balance through Airtel App
- If you are using android or iOS, You can head over to respected App stores and download my airtel app on your mobile phone
- signup and login with your airtel mobile number.
- Check your data usage, offers, and plans in detail.
- Head over to this link to check your current airtel balance
How to check your Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# on your number dial to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number
- Dial *121# on your number dial and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
- You can also give a missed call to 81300-81300 from your registered mobile number to know your balance.
List of Airtel USSD codes 2021
- Airtel 2G Internet Balance Check – Dial *121*51# then enter 4 Balance & Validity option and proceed to 1
- Airtel 3G Internet Balance Check – Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1
- Airtel 4G Internet Balance Check – Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1
- Check Airtel phone number – *282# OR *121*1# OR *121*9# OR *121*2# OR *121*51#
- SMS PORT to 1909 – To Mobile Number Portability
- SMS START to 121 – To Start Service
- SMS STOP to 121 – To Stop Service
- SMS UNB to 121 – To Check Unbilled Amount
- SMS OT to 121 – To Outstanding Amount
- *123*2# or *555#– To SMS Balance
- 1909 – To DND
- *141*10# or 52141 – To Airtel Loan
- *121# – To My Airtel, My Offer
- *121*4# – To Value-Added Services
- *121*7# – To Last 5 Transactions
- SMS BP to 121 – To Current Bill (For Postpaid Customer)
- SMS BILL to 121 – To Bill summary (For Postpaid Customer)
- SMS PAY to 121 – To Last 3 bill payment (For Postpaid Customer)
Airtel Customer Care number
If you are still confused you can call Airtel Customer care to ask what you want. You can follow the numbers mentioned below to get started. Note: I might take several min to get connected with the airtel customer care
- Airtel Toll-Free Number: 198
- Customer Care No: 121
Update : Airtel is providing more convenient way to view and check your airtel balance. You can download My Airtel app on playstore and view all your balance history, recharge guide and more.