NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG)(NEET (UG) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India. Follow these simple steps to How to check NEET 2020 results
What is the eligibility for NEET exam?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NEET 2020.
How to check NEET 2020 results
- Step 1: Visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘NEET (UG) – 2020 Result’
- Step 3: Enter your NEET application number and date of birth and click on submit
- Step 4: NTA NEET 2020 results will be displayed on your screen
- Step 5: Download the results and take a print out for future reference
Note: Candidates who appeared for the NTA NEET exam are advised to keep an eye on the official website – ntaneet.nic.in for the latest updates on results.
For more education updates clickhere