Have you ever looked back and realized that someone has been logging in to your Instagram account? It can be really scary, knowing that someone is viewing your private pictures and posts. Luckily, there’s a way to figure out who’s been using your account.
It’s important not only to protect yourself from strangers who might want to harm you or steal your identity but also to keep an eye on what other people are doing with your account. This article will show you how to check login activity on Instagram so you can take care of your account.
How to Check Your Login Activity on Instagram
- Open Instagram app
- Go to your Instagram profile page.
- Click on the three lines icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on settings
- Find and tap the Security section.
- Now press on the Login Activity.
- Here you can view the login activity for your account. If you see any location that is not familiar to you, then click on that location.
- Tap Log out
- Change passoword immediately to protect your account.
So, this is how you can view Your Login Activity on Instagram. You can follow the same exact procedure on the Desktop. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. For more Instagram helpful guides you can click the link below.
Follow us on Instagram @vinronco