Text messages are an integral part of our lives. They have replaced the need for long, complicated phone conversations. But sometimes you might receive a voice message on Whatsapp and don’t want to go through the hassle of finding a free moment to listen to it. You can easily convert them into text. This article will teach you how to convert those Whatsapp Voice Messages into Text Messages so that you can read them more conveniently.
According to a new report:
- WhatsApp is reportedly developing a feature that’ll offer transcriptions of received voice messages, letting you easily read what’s been said without having to play it out loud.
- The feature spotted by WABetaInfo is currently in development for iOS.
- Currently, voice messages are protected by WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption.
- Soon you will able to Convert Whatsapp Voice Messages into Text Messages within the app
1. How to Convert Whatsapp Voice Messages into Text Messages on Android
It’s really easy to Convert Whatsapp Voice Messages into Text Messages on Android smartphones. All you need is a free transcriber app for Whatsapp that is free to download on the Google Play store and a bit of patience because the free version of this app is loaded with ads. Every time you need to convert voice messages into Text messages on Whatsapp you need to watch an ad.
Alternatives: Audio to Text for WhatsApp Transcriber
How to Convert Whatsapp Voice Message into Text Message on Android
- Open the Trascibe app and set your preferred language.
- Once done, Open Whatsapp on your smartphone, long press on any voice message you want to convert into text and then tap on the share button
- Select the Transcribe app from the list
- Allow the permissions if required, In the free version, you need to watch add before the text appears.
- After the ad, The voice message is automatically converted into a text message
2. How to Convert Whatsapp Voice Messages into Text Messages on iPhone
The same process goes for iPhones too. If you want to convert voice messages to text, You need to download the Audio to Text for the WhatsApp app on the App store. Unlike Android, you do not need to go through ads before converting voice messages to text.
Convert WhatsApp voice to text on iPhone
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Open the conversation which has the audio for transcribing. long press on any voice message you want to convert into text.
- Tap the forward option.
- Tap on the share icon in the lower-left corner.
- Now select ‘Audio to Text for WhatsApp’ in the options shown.
- The voice message is automatically converted into a text message
So, this is how you can easily Convert Whatsapp Voice Messages into Text Messages on Whatsapp. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can text us on Twitter ( @vinronco ) or contact us through the contact us form.