Converting YouTube videos to MP3 files is as easy as pie. The best part is that there are many ways that allow you to convert YouTube videos into MP3 files with just a few taps or clicks. Here, are some of our favorite ways how to convert a YouTube video into an MP3 file
How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3
1. Video to MP3 converter websites
There are hundreds of free powerful online tools you can use to convert YouTube videos into MP3 files. For reference, in this article, I am using YouTube to MP3 converter website. Almost every other tool works in the same way.
How to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files
- Open YouTube to MP3 converter website on your browser. This website works on all popular browsers.
- Paste the URL link of the YouTube video in the box at the top of the page, and click the “Go” button.
- Your video should load on the screen. Now, click on the drop-down menu to select the quality of MP3 you want.
- Once you’ve selected the quality, simply click the “Convert” button.
- Once the file is converted you can tap on download option to download the song.
- If you are on desktop and you can tap on QR button to generate code and can with your phone to listen to your audio on the go.
So, this is how you can convert YouTube videos into MP3 files. As I said before you can any popular convert YouTube videos to MP3 files. They almost work in the same. To make your work even easier I have listed out some of the best YouTube videos to MP3 converter websites.
2. Use apps to convert videos into audio
There are plenty of apps available on Google and app stores to convert YouTube videos into MP3 files. The most popular one is 4kdownload.com. You can use any other app to convert files. For reference in this article, I am using
- Download app on your device and install the app.
- Open the app and go to settings and select MP3 and best quality.
- Go to Youtube and select any video you want to convert into MP3
- Copy the video link and go to the app and paste the link
- The app automatically starts converting video to MP3. After converting you can download the song and listen offline.
Alternatively, you can use the YouTube music app. You can download it from here and Stat using it for free. Follow the tutorial below to get started
3. Use YouTube Music app
YouTube recently announced the YouTube music app, a replacement of the popular Google music app. Similar to other popular streaming services like Spotify, apple music, YouTube music lets you stream music. The biggest advantage of YouTube music is converting any video into audio files.
How to download the Youtube music app
- Open this link and download vanced manager.
- Intall the app and open the app.
- Download Youtube music app and also Vanced micro G app
- Once you downloaded and installed open Youtube music app and sign in with your Google account.
- Once you succesful signed in, now you can start playing YouTube video in MP4 format.
If you ask me, this is the most preferred way to convert YouTube videos into MP3 files and listen on the go. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can DM us on Twitter ( @vinronco ) or contact us through suggestions.