When you create a LinkedIn profile the default URL for your profile is generated automatically which is a pretty clunky one with a string of random numbers. Thankfully LinkedIn has a built-in option that lets you set a custom URL for your profile.
Custom URL lets you add your name to the URL which adds reputation and also makes it easy for people you share your LinkedIn profile. In this Guide, we are going to look at how to set up a custom LinkedIn profile in simple steps. Without any further delay, let’s get started.
How to Create Custom LinkedIn URL on desktop
1. How to Create Custom LinkedIn URL (mobile)
- Open the LinkedIn app on your smartphone.
- Click on the profile photo in the top left corner and click on settings
- Now click on visibility and then select edit your profile.
- Once you are in go to edit your custom URL and add your custom profile link.
- Once you add click on save changes.
2. How to Create Custom LinkedIn URL (Desktop)
- Go to LinkedIn.in and sign in with your LinkedIn account. If you haven’t created one, click here to create your LinkedIn profile using this simple tutorial.
- Once you are in click the profile picture as shown in the image above
- Now you can see different options, from the options select visibility
- Now select edit your profile
- To create your custom link, tap on the edit button to add your custom URL.
- Once you added, click on save changes to save your custom profile link.
- Now you can share your custom Profile link with others.
So, this is how you can create custom links on LinkedIn. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the links below.