Meta, formerly Facebook has announced new updates to its avatars, bringing its 3D avatars to Instagram, and also rolling out updated avatars to Facebook and Messenger.
Currently, Users in the United States, Canada, and Mexico can now show up as their virtual selves in stickers, feed posts, Facebook profile pictures, and more.
In this guide, we are going to look at how to create your own 3d avatar on Instagram. These avatars can also be used in Messenger chats and in Instagram Stories and DMs.
How to create 3d avatar on Instagram
To create your 3d avatar on Instagram, head over to stories, add new stories, add stickers, and select avatar stickers. New create your avatar prompt appears on the screen, click on add new avatar.
- Open your Instagram app on your smartphone
- Update the app to the latest version if available.
- Click on plus story on the top left corner.
- Add new story, add new sticker by tapping the sticker icon on top.
- Now select add avatar sticker and a “new create your avatar” promt appears on the screen.
- Now tap on create your avatar and Start creating your new 3d avatar on Instagram.
Also see: How to create your own 3d avatar on Facebook (Updated!)
Users can now use the same avatar across all Meta platforms, including VR, thanks to the new update. Any changes made to a user’s avatar on Facebook or Messenger will be reflected on Instagram, and vice versa. Users can still create different avatars for Instagram, Facebook, and messenger.
So, this is how you can create a 3d avatar of yourself on Instagram. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions, you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more tutorials, you can click the links below.