Unlike any other streaming services, Netflix offers more number of shows and series than any other streaming platforms. Sometimes it is hard to find the best show for you but now I will make it easy for you with the help of this Guide and Netflix recommendations.
You can find TV shows and movies to watch on Netflix through recommendations or Search, or by browsing through categories.
To help you find new TV shows and movies, Netflix makes recommendations and displays them in rows for you to browse through
- Trending Now – Current Trending shows on netflix.com/signup from a mobile browser.
- NOTE: Sign up is not supported on the Netflix
- Recently Added – New Shows that recently added
- Exciting TV Shows – Most famous T.V shows
- Top Picks For You – based on your activity
- Because You Watched – based on your watch history
How to find more shows and movies
TV show & movie filters
- On most devices, you have the option to select either TV Shows or Movies, and then further refine by genre. These filters usually appear at the top of the screen on mobile devices and on the web, or within the vertical menu on TVs.
- On most TVs, you’ll find a Categories row, where you can select a category of content you’re interested in. These categories also display when you select the Search option.
- Netflix has rows of suggested titles based on your viewing habits. These rows can be scrolled through to view more related titles and may change depending on how often you use them.
- If you never use a suggested row, it will move lower and lower until it’s no longer listed.
- Rows may vary depending on the device you’re using.
- Netflix highlights TV shows or movies we think you’ll enjoy. These are usually at the top of the screen, with a large picture to showcase the suggested TV show or movie.