YouTube is a video-sharing app that lets you watch and download videos uploaded by Creators. YouTube is available on different platforms like android, web, Windows, and Mac.
Here is how to download Youtube
- Note: Most of Android smartphones comes with YouTube app pre-installed
- Open your android smartphone
- Google to Google Play Store
- Search YouTube app
- Download and install to start watching videos
iPad and iOS
- Open Apple App Store on your iPhone
- Search YouTube on the app store
- Download and install to watch videos
- Go to Microsoft Store
- Search YouTube
- Download to watch videos
- No official YouTube app is found for apple mac os.
- You can visit www.youtube.com on your browser and start watching YouTube video on the web
How to watch YouTube videos on the web
- Open your browser
- Visit www.Youtube.com
- Create your account if you need
- Start watching videos on youtube
How to watch YouTube videos on your television
- On your TV, launch the YouTube app. Then open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- In the mobile YouTube app, tap your icon (top right corner from the YouTube app home screen) and then hit settings.
- A numeric code will appear on the TV. Type it into the app and start watching YouTube videos on your T.V
- If you are using desktop go to www.youtube.com/pair and enter your code and start watching videos on YouTube