Telegram is the most popular messaging app in India after Whatsapp. According to the latest statistics the app contains more than 700 million active users monthly. From sharing, large amounts of files to personal chatting Telegram can be a great choice. If you use telegram and want to hide your personal chats, Here are the methods you can use to hide your personal chats.
Keep in mind that there is no direct way to hide chats on telegram. You can use alternative methods to hide chats.
How to hide chats in Telegram
Archiving the Chat
Archiving chat is a simple way to hide personal chats on Telegram. Unfortunately, you can easily access the archived chats from the top. If you are looking to hide telegram messages in a simple way, follow the steps below.
- Open the Telegram App on your smartphone.
- Left Swipe the chat to archive it or you can long press the chat and select the archive icon from the top navigation bar
- Once the chat is archived, the chat is hidden but you can simply view all archived chats from the archived tab.
Create Chat Folders to Hide your Personal Chats
Creating a chat folder is another way to easily hide chats on telegram. Very similar to archived chats, Chat folders are easily visible from the navigation menu and can be easily accessed. Follow the steps below to create a chat folder to hide personal chats on the telegram.
- Open the Telegram app on your smartphone. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the telegram app. You check the latest updates on Google and Apple app Stores. Once you are done. Open the telegram app and click on the menu on the top left corner.
- Now click on the settings
- Now go to Chat settings
- Now create a new chat folder. And select the chats you want to include in the new chats folder.
- Once you add a list of users click on the save to save chat folder settings.
- You can access chat screens from the top navigation bar on the home screen. You can see a list of all the chats you added to by visiting the chats folder.
Use the Saved Messages
Saved messages are another way to hide chats on telegram. Unlike the above two methods, saved messages need a little effort to hide messages on telegram. You need to forward the messages you want to hide to the saved messages. Still, anyone can see those messages if they can access saved messages chat. To use saved messages to hide chats follow the steps below.
- Go to the chat and long press on any message you want to hide
- Now click on the forward message to forward messages to the saved messages folder.
- Now select the chat you want to hide
- Now click on delete the chat to delete the entire conversation
So, this is how you can hide chats on Telegram. Hope you find this guide helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful Guides you can click the links below.