Telegram is a widely used app to send and receive text messages. According to recent statistics, Telegram is used by more than 700 million users monthly. Just like other private messaging apps, Telegram lets users view the last seen and online status of the users.
You can manage and hide the last seen on telegram. By hiding your last seen, other users can not see when you used Telegram. This gives you more privacy. This article briefly explains how to hide your last seen from other users in Telegram, step-by-step with pictures.
How to hide last seen on telegram
To hide the last seen on the telegram app, Make sure that you use the latest version of the Telegram app. To check the latest version you can visit Google and Apple app stores. Once you are in the latest version of the telegram app, Follow the steps below.
- Open the Telegram app and click on the latest hamburger menu at the top.
- Once you are in, Click on the Settings
- Now click on Privacy and Security.
- Now click on Last seen and Online.
- Now select Nobody to hide the last seen from all the contacts.
- If you want some people to see your last seen on Telegram, In the exception tab add a list of users who can see your Telegram last seen.
- You can select as many users as you can list. The selected list of users can able to see your last seen on Telegram.
- Once you selected the list of users, Now click on save to save changes.
So, this is how you can hide the last seen on Telegram. Hope you find this guide helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful guides you can click the links below.