Whatsapp is working on a new hide “Last seen” from specific contacts feature that let you hide your Whatsapp last seen for a specific set of people instead of turning it off for everyone. “Last seen” on Whatsapp informs others of your most recent online activity. Generally, it’s a good idea to restrict access to your “last seen” to only the people you choose to see it. This will assist in maintaining the privacy and security of your Whatsapp profile.
Using this new feature you can last seen a display to a particular contact. In this guide, we are going to look at how to Hide Your ‘Last Seen’ from specific contacts on Whatsapp.
How to Hide Your ‘Last Seen’ from specific contacts on Whatsapp
Note: WhatsApp’s hide last seen except feature is currently in beta and will be rolled out to all users shortly. If you are a Whatsapp beta user, you can access this feature immediately; otherwise, you must wait.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone
- Click on the three-dot menu on the top
- Now tap on settings
- Tap account and click on privacy
- Tap Last Seen.
- Tap to select my contacts except and select the contacts you want to show. Once you selected tap on yes.
- Once you are done, your WhatsApp last seen will hide except the contacts you selected.
So, this is how you can hide WhatsApp last seen for specific contacts. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful guides you can click the links below.