The new audio conversations are the new talk of the town thanks to the clubhouse and other social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, and telegram.
The new audio conversations are going to be the next big thing on social platforms. Clubhouse the first popular audio chats app has started this trend and with no surprise. If you are not part of this new trend and looking to start one. I will help you to do that. In this Guide, I will help you with How to start audio conversations or conferences with a simple and easy guide.
How to make an audio-chat social network.
The clubhouse is an audio-based social media platform that’s currently invite-only and available only on iOS. You can use the app to listen in on and participate in different conversations on different topics.
Unfortunately, the app isn’t available for Android as of now. Clubhouse co-founder Paul Davison remarked that the company was working “really hard” to come to Android, but said it’s going to take a “couple of months” to make that happen. That seems to indicate a time frame that’s closer to late spring or summer 2021 via TechCrunch.
The clubhouse is accessible on the iOS platform in India. You just need to have an invite to sign up for the service and start using it.
How to use clubhouse app
To join clubhouse Audio conversations you need to be invited to the app. Here is how the invitation might look like
- Click on the link and register for the app. You have to submit your phone number to create an account at the clubhouse.
- In the process, you’ll be prompted to add an email address. You’ll also choose a photo, username, and password.
- After your successful registration, you can select topics you are interested in.
- That’s it you are done.
- Tap on explore button on top to explore different users and available rooms to join. You can join the room you wanted and participate.
- Tap on create room to create your own room and start conversations.
Spaces is a new way to have live audio conversations on Twitter. The new spaces are only available for limited users as of now. You can follow the below guide to get started with Twitter spaces.
How to use Spaces on Twitter
- You can start a Space two ways:
- Long press on composing and then tap the new Spaces icon on the far left.
- Or, tap on your profile image in Fleets, scroll to the far right, and tap Spaces.
- You can invite up to 10 people to speak.
- You can select who can join with speaking privileges by choosing from Everyone, People you follow, or Only people you invite to speak, which lets you send DM invites.
- Your mic will be off to start. When ready, tap Start your Space.
- Allow mic access by toggling
- Allow mic access to on.
- Choose whether or not you want to Share transcriptions by toggling the button on or off.
- Get started recording in your Space.
3. Telegram voice Chats
Telegram has started rolling out new update for telegram app that introduces new voice chata 2.0 very similiar approach that lets groups and channels to have audio conversations. The best thing about this update is available for every user. You can update telegram to latest version and start using voice chats
How to Create Voice Chats in Telegram Channels
Telegram restricts the ability to start voice chat sessions to channel owners and administrators.
- Click on group or channel icon to go to channel description page.
- Tap on the vertical three dots menu and choose ‘Start Voice chat.’
- Now choose if you want to join the chat through your personal account or as the channel. Choose the option you prefer and click on the ‘Continue as’ button.
- If you joined as a listener, you can request speaking permissions by tapping on the big gradient button.
- Admins can then choose to allow you to speak.
- Admins can now record audio from voice chats to save talks and publish them for followers who missed the live event.
- Once you finish recording, the audio file becomes instantly available in your Saved Messages.