Google has started testing Google Play games beta on windows P.C, allowing Windows PC owners to play popular Android games like Mobile Legends, Summoners War, State of Survival, and Three Kingdoms Tactics. The beta testing is now available in Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan.
If you are looking to play Android games on your P.C here is a short and simple guide on how to do that.
To play Android games on windows PC, sign up for Google Play games beta testing on windows and get access to Google’s standalone app on Windows PCs.
How to play Android games on your P.C without an emulator
Here are the minimum requirements needed for a windows Laptop to run Android games.
- Windows 10 (v2004)
- Solid state drive (SSD)
- Gaming-class GPU
- 8 logical cores of CPU
- 8 GB of RAM
- 20 GB of available storage space
- Windows admin account
- Hardware virtualization must be turned on
- Compatible PC device and configuration
If your PC is compatible follow the steps below to run Google play games on your Windows PC.
- Open your windows PC and go to the URL: https://play.google.com/googleplaygames?pcampaignid=PR-Global-oo-gpgbeta-DevBlog or click this link to visit directly.
- Once you are in Download Google play games and sign in with your Google play games account. If you don’t have one follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
- Now Open the Google play games account and download the game you want to play. You can select the game and click on install to install the game on your PC.
- Once you are done from the sidebar, Navigate to the Library section. Now you will see the list of games you downloaded. From there you can launch the game you want to play.
- Google play games will sync the gameplay if you play the same game on multiple devices.
So, this is how you can play Android games on your P.C. As you see Google news Google Play games for windows is fairly new and needs to support more games. Thankfully you can use other apps like BlueStacks if you want support for more apps. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful guides you can click the links below.