Microsoft Teams meeting or call can be recorded to capture audio, video, and screen sharing activity. The recording happens in the cloud, and it is saved so you can share it securely across your organization.
How to Record a meeting or call
- Start or join the meeting.
- To start recording, go to the meeting controls and select More options
- And then click on Start recording.
- Note: Everyone in the meeting is notified that the recording has started.
- To stop recording, go to the meeting controls and select More options
- And then click on Stop recording.
- The recording is then processed and saved to SharePoint if it was a channel meeting or OneDrive if it was any other type of meeting.
- The meeting recording shows up in the meeting chat—or in the channel conversation, if you’re meeting in a channel. These links are available for seven days.
Microsoft Teams meeting recordings will be stored in OneDrive or SharePoint, depending on the type of meeting. You can go to drive or saved folder to share your meeting video to others.