Instagram is a very popular social media platform for photo sharing and recently more and more people are using it to go live and engage with their followers, set up live events, and also live celebrity interviews.
If you use a live feature a lot, scheduling live will let your followers know when you are going to be live again and in a recent update, Instagram will even allow subscribing to creator live videos.
In this post, we are going to look at how to schedule live on Instagram with simple steps. Users can schedule a live video on Instagram up to 90 days in advance
How to schedule live on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your device, Swipe left to open the camera.Once the camera opens, swipe right from the bottom edge and select Live.
- An option called Schedule will shownon the right side of the screen. Select Schedule and set the name of the event in ‘Video Title.’ example: Vinron First Metaverse Party
- Click on Start Time and select a date and time sometime in the future for scheduling.
- Click on Schedule Live Video.
- Users can then share the scheduled live as a post for their followers via story and also new live events will appear on the user profile screen.
So, this is how you schedule a live on Instagram. In the video down below Adam Mosseri explains the new features in scheduling live videos. For more tutorials click the links below.