The latest Android T.V’s in the market right now including low end and budget T.V’s lets you connect your gaming consoles and play games directly on your android T.V. If you are looking to connect and use gamepads, Follow these simple steps on How to Set up & use a Gamepad for Android TV.
How to Set up & use a Gamepad for Android TV
- On the front of your Gamepad, press and hold the Power button. After 3 seconds, you’ll see 4 lights flash.
- If you don’t see the lights flash: For 5 seconds, press and hold Back + Home.
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll down and select Settings.
- Under “Remote and accessories,” select Add accessory.
- Select your Gamepad.
Set up your Gamepad
- Home button: Return to the main screen.
- Back button: Go back to the last screen.
- D-Pad buttons: Move up, down, left, or right on the screen.
- A button: Select your current item.
- Power button: Hold the button for 3 seconds to turn off your Gamepad.
- Note: If you don’t use your Gamepad for a few minutes, it’ll go to sleep.