Google nearby share is around for a while now. The new sharing option directly Integrated on android platform helps users easily share photos, videos and other files without actually being connected to the internet.
How Google nearby share works?
In a latest attempt Google introduced new apps sharing feature that lets you to share apps directly from Google Play Store. This comes really handy for the people who like to share their apps with their friends when they ran out of network or in case of slow internet connection.
How to turn on Google nearby sharing feature
- Make sure that you turn on your Bluetooth and location services before turning on Google’s nearby feature
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google And then Device connections And then Nearby Share ( if the option isn’t available, don’t worry, soon it will reach to all android devices in the future )
- And then Turn on.
How to share apps on Google nearby share feature
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store
- Step 2: Go to My Apps and Games/ Share
- Step 3: Choose Send/Receive
- Step 4: Select the apps to send and share them