Facebook has announced live audio rooms similar to the clubhouse that lets you host live audio conversations with other people. The new live Audio rooms are available within Facebook groups and Messenger rooms to a limited number of users in the beginning.
We’ll test Live Audio Rooms in Groups, making it available to the 1.8 billion people using Groups every month and the tens of millions of active communities on Facebook.Facebook
Facebook says with live audio, creators will be able to turn a live conversation into a podcast for everyone to listen to later. Creators can also earn through live audio rooms.”When Live Audio Rooms launch, fans will be able to support their favorite creators and public figures through Stars” and the ability to charge for access to a Live Audio Room through a single purchase or a subscription.
How to start Live audio rooms
How to create live audio rooms in Facebook groups
Facebook live audio rooms for groups will be available for all users soon. As of now only famous creators and a limited number of users can able to post live audio conversations on Facebook groups.
- You will soon able to see create live room option via the group admin panel on Facebook.
- From there you can create live rooms and invite people and configure other settings to get started.
How to create live audio rooms in facebook messenger
Facebook is also bringing live audio rooms to Facebook Messenger rooms just like you hang out on video with your friends now you can be able to hang out with them with audio-only conversations.
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap the People tab at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Create a Room ( select audio room) and select the people who you want to join.
- To share a room with people who don’t have a Facebook account, you can share the link with them.