YouTube music is the dedicated music streaming platform launched by Google back in 2018 that replaced Google Play music. Since then YouTube music has continued to grow bigger, According to Google, Youtube music has 50 million users subscribed to or trying YouTube Music, which is a marked increase from the 30 million subscribers it reported in December 2020.
As with other sites, YouTube music has a free and a paid tier. The free tier does come with some limitations, such as the inability to download Youtube music offline and no background play. Additionally, the most vexing aspect of free YouTube music is the advertisements.
Fortunately, the team at vanced also produced a YouTube music app that is identical to the YouTube vanced app in that it includes premium features for free. In this video, we’ll look at how to easily block advertisements on YouTube music. Prior to doing that, you must download the Youtube advanced music app using the URL provided below.
Download: Youtube vanced app. Once you downloaded allow unknown sources. Open the app, Download the Youtube Music app.
Update: After a legal threat from Google, the popular Vanced YouTube app is being discontinued. Vanced’s creators have announced that the project will be discontinued in the coming days, with download links being removed. While the app will continue to work for anyone who currently has it installed on Android, it is likely to stop working in the near future without further updates.
How to stop ads on YouTube music
1. Use Youtube vanced app
- Open YouTube vanced app on your smartphone
- By default YouTube vanced comes with no ads.
- If you still see any ads by chance, open YouTube vanced and go to settings
- Now tap on vanced settings and toggle of ads.
2. Download Youtube music
Alternatively, you can download Youtube music to free from ads. You can use third-party clients like Youtube music downloader websites you download Youtube music.
- Open Youtube music on your app
- Select the song you want to download, and click on three dot menu and select share
- Now go you Youtube downloader websites (click here to visit)
- Once you are in paste the link in the inbox and select Mp3 formart from the drop down menu
- Once done, click on download button to download youtube music.
- You have full control on songs you play in offline.
So, this is how you can disable ads on the YouTube music app. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful guides you can click the links below.