WhatsApp has announced the addition of emoji reactions to its chat app, allowing you to express your feelings about a message without sending an individual emoji as a message. Apps such as Slack and Telegram have already rolled out this feature, and it is now Whatsapp’s turn to enable reactions.
We’re excited to share that emoji reaction are now available on the latest version of the app. Reactions are fun and fast, and they reduce overload in groups too. We’ll continue improving them by adding an even broader range of expressions in the future.Whatsapp
WhatsApp currently allows you to add six message reactions. You can find the meanings of those six emojis in the list below.
- 👍 Thumbs Up / like / Yes
- ❤️ Love
- 😂 Laughing / LOL / Laughing Tears
- 😯 Hushed Face / Suprise
- 😢 Crying Face
- 🙏 Folded Hands / Namaste / prayer / please / Thank you
How to use message reactions on WhatsApp
- Before using reactions make sure that you updated WhatsApp to the latest version. You can visit Google and Apple App Store pages.
- Once you have updated, Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Go to the chat page you want to add reactions
- Now select a message, Press and hold on to the message. A pop-up will appear with 6 emoji you can use to react.
- Select one of the 6 emoji in the pop-up to use that as the reaction.
- Your message reaction will appear below the message you previously selected.
So, this is how you can use message reactions on WhatsApp. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can suggest us at vinron.in/suggestions. For more helpful guides you can click the links below.