MediaTek today announced its new MediaTek Helio G95 processor in India today. The new processor will power upcoming mid – range 4G smartphones in India including Realme 7.
MediaTek Helio G series are designed for gaming. The latest budget smartphones from Realme and Redmi are widely using MediaTek chipset they perform significantly higher than Qualcomm chipsets under 700 series.
“The smartphone gaming segment shows sustained growth, with device makers keen on offering newer, more advanced technologies to gaming enthusiasts. MediaTek continues to enhance its G series gaming chips to deliver robust performance and MediaTek Helio G95 is our most powerful gaming chip to date,” said Dr. Yenchi Lee, Deputy General Manager, Wireless Communications Business Unit, MediaTek .
MediaTek Helio G95 incorporates a pair of powerful Arm Cortex-A76 CPUs operating up to 2.05GHz, plus six Cortex-A55 power-efficient CPUs, with upgraded Arm Mali-g76 MC4, operating at up to 900 MHz for advanced single and multicore performance. The chip is also equipped with an ultra-low power, always-on DSP that supports dual wake-up word detection, ensuring seamless concurrence between two parallel Voice Wakeup (VoW) functions. The ultra-low power DSP minimizes power consumption of applications such as the always-on Google Assistant and supports multiple keyword triggers and virtual assistants.
The new Enhanced MediaTek HyperEngine Game Technology will helps the device maintain stable Internet connection while gaming.
Here is everything MediaTek Helio G95 offers
- Intelligent prediction of Wi-Fi & LTE concurrency triggers in just 13 millisecondsGet a faster response between smartphone and cell-tower
- Connect to two Wi-Fi bands or routers simultaneously for lowest game connection latency with minimum jitter
- Simply defer calls while in-game without the connection dropping for a moment
- Faster framerates and smoother gameplay with a lower latency action-to-display pipeline
- HDR visuals that pop and vivid true color experiences
- G95-powered smartphones can adopt a variety of multi-camera designs using various lens and sensor options, including up to large 64MP cameras
- CPU Type(s):Arm Cortex-A55, Arm Cortex-A76
- Max CPU Frequency: 2.05GHz
- Cores:Octa (8)
- Cpu Bit: 64-bit
- GPU Type: Arm Mali-G76 MC4
- Max Camera ISP:24MP+16MP, 48MP, 64MP
- Capture FPS: 64MP @ 22.5fps, 48MP @ 30fps; 24MP + 16MP @ 30fps