Microsoft officially launched its new Windows 11 OS that is soon going to be available for free to all the users of Windows 10. Along with the list of new features, Microsoft slated Minimum system requirements to run windows 11.
What’s new in Windows 11
• New Redesigned elements across the interface
• Centre Aligned Startup Menu
• Improved widgets with beautiful design
• Enhancements under touch controls
• Inbuilt touch keyboard with Voice typing with auto pronunciation support
• Multiple Engagements in the Gaming department, like Auto HDR
• Games to Load and Render Faster now
• All new Windows store that supports android apps
Minimum system requirements for windows 11
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||>9” with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
You can also use this free tool from Microsoft that helps you to find whether your P.C is compatible with Windows 11 or not. Click here to download the tool.
- Once you downloaded it, Install it on your P.C
- After installing successfully, open and tap on check now
- You will be prompted with a message saying that your ” P.C can run windows ” or not.